Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alberta Party - Centre Together

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Mandel did say that his CFO was sick on a couple of those days. That's like saing to your teacher. "I cant submit my report because the dog ate the homework." lol

I feel bad for Mandell because this might be at his age his last venture into politics.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

I'd rather C2E than work!

Quote Originally Posted by East McCauley View Post
    I don't find anything unclear about the nomination contest rules:

From the Elections Alberta website:
    All Nomination Contestants must appoint a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) who is responsible for maintaining records of all revenue, expenses, assets and liabilities and issuing official contribution receipts. A nomination contestant's election expenses are not to exceed $10,000. Nomination contestants and their CFOs are required to file a financial return within four months after the selection date / conclusion of the contest, even if there was no financial activity.
    Four months is exactly that. If Mandel's nomination meeting was held on May 12, 2018, the financial return was due no later than September 12, 2018. There is an additional 10 day grace period for a late filing of the return in which case Mandel's deadline would be September 22, 2018. Mandel's campaign missed both deadlines.

Elections Alberta would have sent letters in advance of both deadlines warning the CFO of the consequences of not filing the return.
    LOL! Asleep at the switch. Better now than after he might have been elected. Old fartdom is a cruel master.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Mandel did say that his CFO was sick on a couple of those days. That's like saing to your teacher. "I cant submit my report because the dog ate the homework." lol

I feel bad for Mandell because this might be at his age his last venture into politics.
    He would never of been premier
    Last edited by H.L.; 10-02-2019 at 04:33 PM.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

I think Mandel could be a great premier, similar to Stelmach but with a bit more jam on the toast.

I like the slogan "Centre together" or is that Kenny?

Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    I think Mandel could be a great premier, similar to Stelmach but with a bit more jam on the toast.

I like the slogan "Centre together" or is that Kenny?
    Stelmach was awful. Nice guy, not a good premier and I don't see the likeness between him and Mandel

Guess what H.L., if Mandel bows out then my choice on who to vote for just got a whole lot easier! More misery for you I guess.
    Edmonton first, everything else second.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by howie View Post
    LOL! Asleep at the switch. Better now than after he might have been elected. Old fartdom is a cruel master.
    The people on the list of prohibited candidates are almost all defeated candidates in no hope ridings. Like Tony Caterina in Beverly-Clareview in 2015.

The fact that a leader of an Alberta political party - that purports to want to be taken seriously - misses a mandatory filing deadline for his own nomination. Inexcusable.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasH View Post
    Guess what H.L., if Mandel bows out then my choice on who to vote for just got a whole lot easier! More misery for you I guess.
    That descion (to bow out) would be made for Mandal. Not Mandal's decision to make.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasH View Post
    Like he!!.. LOL
    More misery for me,because you won't be able to vote for Mandy?
    Don't be so ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by East McCauley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by howie View Post
    The people on the list of prohibited candidates are almost all defeated candidates in no hope ridings. Like Tony Caterina in Beverly-Clareview in 2015.

The fact that a leader of an Alberta political party - that purports to want to be taken seriously - misses a mandatory filing deadline for his own nomination. Inexcusable.
    Of course it is!

well, it was either the NDP or the Alberta Party where my vote was going to. Guess that makes this easier now. The NDP has done a fantastic job, so no problem giving them another vote. Certainly better than the backwards alternative, a party still stuck in the yesteryear, with a leader that looks more at home at a cheeseburger party on Trailer Park Boys with his twin Randy.

My vote goes to anyone but the United Cretin Party and the Grifter.

Look at posters heads popping..lol!!!

Like Mandy had a huge following outside of Edmonton..too funny.
    Last edited by H.L.; 12-02-2019 at 12:11 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123