Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Results 7,301 to 7,359 of 7359

Thread: Trump - misc

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

right... and our liberal prime minister:

“Justin Trudeau has defended his government’s decision to sign off on the sale of more than 900 armoured vehicles – including dozens described as “heavy assault” and equipped with cannons – to
    Saudi Arabia, arguing that the deal is in line with Canada’s foreign and defence policies.”

would you say he speaks for “all liberals” when he says what he says or that “all liberals” believe what he says or what he believes or even that he believes what he says?

or would you rather say it totally never happened and leave it at that?
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

No, he does, however, speak for the Liberal party. Capital L. Which is why I corrected the capital C to a lower case one.

And he is 100%, utterly, totally on the wrong side of this and has been since he decided not to cancel the contract.

Meanwhile...

Trump Praises Saudi Crown Prince for Being ‘Strong,’ Keeping ‘Things Under Check’Meanwhile.

Donald Trump is trying to walk an impossible line between stalling for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman while the Saudi regime comes up with a way out of the mess created by the kidnapping, torture, murder, and dismemberment of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, and acknowledging what even Republican lawmakers are saying: There’s no way the killing would have been carried out without bin Salman’s knowledge.

All of this is happening just two weeks before crucial midterm elections in the United States.

On Saturday, in a telephone interview with The Washington Post, Trump admitted that the Saudi government has been lying about Khashoggi’s killing all along, changing its story several times as news outlets and the Turkish government continue to release damning details about the Oct. 2 attack at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

“Obviously there’s been deception and there’s been lies,” Trump told the newspaper. “Their stories are all over the place.”

But just a day earlier, Trump had said he found the Saudi claim that Khashoggi died during a fistfight to be credible. This statement followed a visit on Tuesday by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to Saudi Arabia, where he met with bin Salman, smiled broadly while posing for photos, and declared, “The Saudi leadership strongly denied any knowledge of what took place in their consulate in Istanbul.”

https://splinternews.com/trump-prais...-ke-1829896807

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

your mistake isn’t in your capitalization. it’s in your underlying assumption which is the same regardless of your capitalization. if anything, i’m not sure your removal of the capitalization isn’t compounding the error, not reducing it. it’s equally inaccurate.

as for our boy wonder prime minister, he may speak for the liberal party as leader of the liberal party just as he may speak for canada as the prime minister of canada but that doesn’t mean he speaks for all liberals in the first instance or all canadians in the second.

OK Ken. Conservatives of all stripes, even the alt-right, Trump loving types are totally opposed to having anything to do with Saudi Arabia. Any news otherwise is just "fake news". The only person that supports selling arms to Saudi Arabia is Justin Trudeau, or, as you call him "the boy wonder". Even Trump has called off all trade with them

Fake News. Sad!

</Snark>

Personally, I'd say that selling arms to the Saudis should be in the same category as selling them to North Korea. They have proven that they are not to be trusted in any circumstances. They pay lip service to any human rights. They make a small gesture such as allowing women to drive but then arrest and, most likely torture, the women who protested in order to get that right.

And yet, because they say that they oppose Iran, the various countries of the west (US, Canada, UK, Israel, etc.) give them a pass.

Do I honestly expect that anything concrete will come of confronting them about this? Not really. Because we've shown in the present and the past that we're willing to overlook pretty much any violation of human rights or war crimes because there's money to be made. They maybe be vicious, homicidal maniacs but they're OUR vicious, homicidal maniacs.

And that doesn't just apply to the Saudis. The world is covered in blood of people who were slaughtered by out "allies" while we look the other way.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

^
    you’re still doing it... i said none of those things and attributing them to me even by innuendo is the type of posting that makes you look both stubborn and foolish.

I guess you missed the </Snark> tag.

But we can talk all we like and nothing is going to change. The only party that's calling for the contract to be cancelled is the NDP and they're nowhere near the point of forming a government.

So, Canada will continue to pay lip service to human right and continue to support dictators. The only reasons we're not selling arms to North Korea is that they don't have oil and they can't afford much in the way of weapons. Otherwise, we'd be in there like a house on fire, tut tutting every tim Kim executed someone with anti-aircraft guns or feeding them to a pack of wild animals.

After all, there's money and jobs on the line and that's what really important.

I'd rather C2E than work!

We should stop buying oil from the saudis and elsewhere and concentrate on becoming self sufficient. Upgraders and pipelines. We should continue to manufacture the lavs and other top notch equipment, not to sell but for our own military which is lacking. Canadian jobs without the BS.

We should also stop selling oil to the US, the single biggest arms dealer on the planet. Also, stop selling them Uranium. We're their single biggest supplier.

Were you kicked out of the US?

Nope. Lived there for 10 years. Got sick of the politics and we moved back.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbones View Post
    Were you kicked out of the US?

LOL! I was thinking the very same thing, someone has a grudge

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    Nope. Lived there for 10 years. Got sick of the politics and we moved back.
    Got sick of the politics!!! Love it! The irony of the most fanatical anti-Trump poster to the US politics threads saying he’s sick of American politics.

Or.. is it??? Maybe.... you actually do have a sense of humour???? Ahh. Nah. I don’t think so.

Trump’s the best thing to come along in decades to make watching US politics fun, and you’re here with a vendetta to do something, but I’m not sure what. It’s definitely not to enjoy the pursuit of truth and knowledge or for the academic joy of debating. You’re more like a member of the opposition doing your best to undermine the competition.

BTW. I’ve never moved from Edmonton.
    Last edited by KC; Yesterday at 01:08 AM.

Yes, seeing what the political situation was in the States is like, I'd like to do my best to ensure that it doesn't go any further. If someone left Germany during the rise of the Nazis, does that mean that they'd simply sit back and watch it happen dispassionately?

Of course, there are some here who would love a Trump like figure to come to power in Canada.

BTW - Perhaps you should have at some point. Living in different places gives you a different perspective that simply visiting a place doesn't give you. I've lived all over Alberta but primarily in Edmonton. I'm glad to have had the experience.

Saudi Arabia - We're really, really sorry that we tortured, killed and dismembered your father, totally by accident. BTW - you're not allowed to leave the country or talk to anyone outside our borders. This shows how sincere we are in our apology.

Saudi king and crown prince offer condolences to Jamal Khashoggi’s son

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman called the son of Jamal Khashoggi, the kingdom announced early Monday, to express condolences for the death of the journalist killed at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul by officials that allegedly included a member of the royal’s entourage.

King Salman similarly made a condolence call as international pressure on the kingdom continues to rise, even after it acknowledged on Saturday that the Washington Post journalist was killed Oct. 2 at the consulate under still-disputed circumstances.

---

A Saudi friend of Khashoggi who was in frequent touch with him before his death told The Associated Press that Khashoggi’s son, Salah, has been under a travel ban and barred from leaving the kingdom since last year as a result of his father’s criticism of the government. The friend spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of repercussion. The Saudi statements did not acknowledge the ban.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...hashoggis-son/

Yes, seeing what the political situation was in the States is like, I'd like to do my best to ensure that it doesn't go any further. If someone left Germany during the rise of the Nazis, does that mean that they'd simply sit back and watch it happen dispassionately?

Of course, there are some here who would love a Trump like figure to come to power in Canada.

BTW - Perhaps you should have at some point. Living in different places gives you a different perspective that simply visiting a place doesn't give you. I've lived all over Alberta but primarily in Edmonton. I'm glad to have had the experience.
    Totally agree on all three points. Very well stated.

Not challenging the situation in the US and questioning the politics, allows that mindset to spread. Shall we not be able to speak about Saudi atrocities, the Israeli/Palestinian conflicts, and a host of other world issues. Trump stated that he would have an America first policy and instead has empowered dictators and despots to advance their policies and Trump himself did not attempt to drain the Washington swamp but appointed criminals and unqualified people with extremist views that have created even greater long term problems.

Populist politicians feed off fear and apathy. They have no interest in building the country or protecting the morals and ethics of a honest and just society but rather the advancement of their own power, privilege and greed.

As far as living elsewhere; traveling and living in other places, expands your worldview.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

In other times, would we have accepted the accused when they said they didn't do it?

Last edited by Edmonton PRT; Yesterday at 09:05 AM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

kk you left the US because of the politics and yet you are the most involved person in US politics in all of Canada. wtf. I think living in Vegas, a republican stronghold, and you being the communist that you are, you were likely afraid of a lynch mob stringing you up in the street, LOL

kk you left the US because of the politics and yet you are the most involved person in US politics in all of Canada. wtf. I think living in Vegas, a republican stronghold, and you being the communist that you are, you were likely afraid of a lynch mob stringing you up in the street, LOL
    Sounds like you don't even know what a communist is. You've been reading too much far-right propaganda if you believe KK or people on lean left politically are 'communists'

kk you and EPRT in a relationship? If not maybe you should be. Two peas in a pod you boys. lol

kk you and EPRT in a relationship? If not maybe you should be. Two peas in a pod you boys. lol

And you are our love child sweety. I love you Drumbones.

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    Sounds like you don't even know what a communist is. You've been reading too much far-right propaganda if you believe KK or people on lean left politically are 'communists'
    Don’t you worry Matt I know all too well. My wife is Vietnamese. As an example Sonny Boy was born in Vietnam so we had done all the paperwork with the Canadian consulate in HCMCity and paperwork with the Vietnamese govt to insure his Canadian citizenship. A ton of it over a three month period and lots of fees. Upon his birth we named him Jesse Quinn. After several days we registered his birth with the province of Vinh Long. The person in charge said sorry, you can not use this name, it is not Vietnamese. We immediately called the Canadian consulate and they said do not say anything, do not argue, you can change it later. They will nix this whole thing and he will not be allowed to leave the country, as well as his mother and perhaps you yourself may have problems. You can not defy them. So the government assigned him the name Quan. We only use Jesse, that’s his name, but all his paperwork is Quan. Pretty irritating. I have more stories and experiences if you want to go for coffee sometime I could share with you. Been over there a lot and also communicate daily with the family. Each time I go I need to apply ahead then pay $325 for a visa and immediately give up my passport to the police upon arrival to my in-laws. I can retrieve it upon leaving. I must show my ticket and itinerary. My father in law has spent two years in prison for attempting to come here and lost his teaching certificate for life. I have more.
    So let’s just say I likely know more about communism than you or kk.

With that known, you should be the LAST person calling other posters a communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post

And you are our love child sweety. I love you Drumbones.
    Please send money daddy.

With that known, you should be the LAST person calling other posters a communist.
    On the road to, on the road to. There is only so far to the left you can go before you cross that line. Next thing you know the government has full and total control of you and your every action.

Not until you clean out the kitty litter box and put on your PJ's.

Then you can have cookies and warm milk and watch cartoons until your bedtime.

I make sure to stay middle of the road. I voted for JT. Because of personal experiences with myself and family I fear the far left and of course the far far right is also to be feared. Best to ride the fence.

Right, Donald Trump instead is taking everything away, leaving his rich buddies in charge. Cuts to Medicare. Cuts to Social Security. Locking children in cages. Demonizing people based on race.

Yeah, Much better.

Not until you clean out the kitty litter box and put on your PJ's.

Then you can have cookies and warm milk and watch cartoons until your bedtime.
    Lol . Crazy 😜

Another one of Trump's "fine people"

Trump-loving media figure accused of making sexual comments to teen girls encourages Trump to shoot migrants

Michael Moates, a Trump-loving conservative media figure who has been accused by multiple underage girls of making inappropriate sexual comments, encouraged President Donald Trump on Monday to shoot any migrants approaching the United States border.

Responding to a President Trump tweet about the caravan of Central American migrants constituting a “National Emergy” (sic), Moates wrote a three-word reply that simply said, “Shoot on site.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/tru...hoot-migrants/

On the road to, on the road to. There is only so far to the left you can go before you cross that line. Next thing you know the government has full and total control of you and your every action.
    And the democrats and liberals are far far from being even close to the line

Yeah, the far right NEVER tried to take full and total control of you and your every action.

NEVER!

Over there you do not see people in wheelchairs or mentally handicapped people. When someone in the neighbourhood steals or worse the local party guy, which there is one always nearby, has the police escort that person away, never to be seen again. What happens to these people. In HCMC on every block you will see two policeman in one direction and three army soldiers in the other. Vietnam, one of the five remaining Communist nations in the world, takes its security very seriously. So seriously in fact that an estimated one in six people in the Southeast Asian country are employed either full- or part-time in the massive state security network.
    Vietnam’s Communist-controlled state security apparatus comprise not only the police forces and regular army, but also paramilitaries, rural militia forces and "neighborhood guardians." All of these elements answer to either the Ministry of National Defense or the Ministry of Public Security. I know Jamal being killed at the Saudi consulate is a big deal but in VN it wouldn’t be. He would just be led away and gone and no one would know anything. And no one would try to know anything.

Yeah, the far right NEVER tried to take full and total control of you and your every action.

NEVER!

I think I mentioned far far right is as dangerous as far left, didn’t I? Riding the fence and all that.

Gotta get to work for a while

I am not part of your extreme left mob that you prescribe and parrot from Trump. I am not even left. If anything I am conservative with a social responsibility core and a moral compass based upon ethics and a Christian worldview. I would call me a centrist and to the right.
    LOL, no.

You are totally leftist and socialist. Through and through. You support group rights over individual rights, support social justice and intersectionality (i.e. group A is more "oppressed" than group B, therefore group B "owes" group A and needs to be "constrained", etc.), argue for open borders, argue for higher taxes, advocate for increased government power and oversight, support politically-correct speech, fight to take away an individual's right to protect themself (i.e. banning guns), and say only positive things about governments with centralized power, are anti-nationalist, and seem to prefer governance by unelected global decision-makers like the EU and UN to letting individual nations govern themselves the way they choose (i.e. Brexit).

You also reflexively slander anyone who disagrees with you as "alt-right", "nazi", "bigot", white supremacist", etc. instead of arguing the points, and you even 'pile on" against people who disagree with you. You and other members of your mob also try and "group bully" and "shame" those who say something different into leaving. These are all communist groupthink tactics, widely and successfully practiced in fascist, oppressive, collectivist communist regimes.

Drumbones is right about communism. Everything he said about it is accurate. It's all the same things my grandparents who suffered through it, said about it. And the leftist mob on this forum treads dangerously close to it. You tend to think that anyone who doesn't think like you needs to be destroyed (just like the far-right believes that anyone not belonging to their racial class needs to be destroyed). And yes, the radical left and the radical right are both dangerous, fascist, oppressive, and murderous.

So yes, you are on the left. In fact, acting like part of this forum's leftist mob puts you closer to the far left (dangerously close to the radical left, in my opinion).

I want to believe you are one of the "good people" on the other side, but you leave a lot of doubts.
    Last edited by MrOilers; Yesterday at 02:00 PM.

And this is Trump in a nutshell. Truth doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. As long as Trump and only Trump comes out on top.

Trump Rebrands “Lyin’ Ted Cruz” as “Beautiful Ted”
    Newfound admiration for a man who attacked him as a “serial philanderer” and “sniveling coward.”

The president’s about-face regarding Cruz comes as the Texas senator faces an unexpectedly tight race against Democratic challenger Rep. Beto O’Rourke just two weeks before the midterm elections.

But any newfound admiration for Cruz appeared to have its limits. When asked Monday if he disavowed pushing a baseless conspiracy theory accusing Cruz’s father of being behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy during the 2016 Republican presidential primary, Trump pointedly responded, “I don’t regret anything. It all worked out, very nicely.”

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...OaU4GztOq4lGFg

^^ It is worth repeating what you said 3 days ago and my response to your insipid argument that you could not substantiate.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    I get it from personal experience from posting here.

The only people on this forum who call me names are the far-left mob.

The only people on this forum trying to find out where I work and live are the far-left mob.

The only people trying to ban me for posting things that challenge their opinions are the far-left mob.

The only people that derail this entire thread so they can all take turns to pile on personal insults after I post something that opposes their opinion is the far-left mob.

I guarantee you that if this was in public (and not online), I would be physically and violently assaulted for my words by the far-left mob.
    Oh, you are such a victim. Boo Hoo!

As if you are so innocent. You provoke people with your mindless Trump rhetoric and expect us to eat your garbage posts. Can you show us a single example of where someone has threatened to 'physically and violently assaulted' you on this forum???

If it was this exchange below, between you and me, then the hyperbole and irony of your statement is clearly self evident:

Meanwhile as Trump waffles about the torture and killing of a journalist by the Saudis, he supports a convicted Republican who attacked a reporter. A guy who was proven guilty of a crime against the media, Trump supports and helps him to be elected. Trump's supporters laugh and cheer Trump on... Deplorable

Trump Calls Montana Politician Who Attacked a Reporter ‘My Kind of Guy’
    https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment...a-13319661.php
    Donald Trump praised the Montana congressman who attacked a reporter in 2017 as “my kind of guy” at a rally on Thursday.

“By the way, never wrestle him,” Trump said of Montana Republican Greg Gianforte. “You understand that? Never. Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of guy. He’s my guy.” Trump also mimed a body slam, to loud cheers and laughter from the audience.

Trump mimicking the (alleged) wrestling bodyslam was really funny!

Journalists always exaggerate. That incident was overblown and nobody got hurt. People need to lighten up.

So if I come over to your house and body slam you to the ground, you are OK with that?

I'll be over on Saturday. It will be 'spectacular, yuge!'

You think it was funny for an elected Montana Politician to physically attack a reporter and a President who praises the clearly criminal activity is deplorable and you laugh at it just like the crowds of idiots at the rally. When I turned the tables and try to get you to think about the repercussions of your statement you play the victim card and nobody believes your crying wolf. If you think that it is me who is threatening you, you certainly don't understand irony or measure your words and opinions in support of attacking reporters. If you think I would ever carry out such violence, it is truly overestimating that I know who you are, where you live or where you work. I don't ever want to know you, see you or meet you, EVER. I know nothing about you other than your stupid and insipid thoughts that you post. Take it up with Admin if you truly believe that me or anyone has threatened you with 'physical and violent assault' or better yet, call the police and have that person arrested. Otherwise think before you type.

I am not part of your extreme left mob that you prescribe and parrot from Trump. I am not even left. If anything I am conservative with a social responsibility core and a moral compass based upon ethics and a Christian worldview. I would call me a centrist and to the right. I do not belief all your crap of labing all who disagree with you as a leftist mob. You ascribe to tribalism and your statements that supported or failure to rebuke the extreme right wing provocateurs in Charlottesville and instead, suggesting that the counter protestors were at fault is where your true colors were in full view to all on this forum is where you rightfully were labeled MrAltReich.

In your case, you reap what you sow. You have extreme right wing beliefs and act as Trump's apologist. You believe anything he says even after we prove that he lies with numerous sourced materials. You ignore them and then repeat the same lies endlessly. You provoke people with your core bias and unadulterated bigotry. You never apologise for your stance and staunchly endeavor to try to convince us that Trump's mantra is right and get upset when we challenge you. Then you call people lefty liberal mobs and other perversions from your perch on the Trump Snake Oil crates upon which you preach.

When we kick the crates out from under you, you cry like a baby.

Trump and Kuschner have blood on their hands.

SAUDI CROWN PRINCE BOASTED THAT JARED KUSHNER WAS “IN HIS POCKET”

One of the people MBS told about the discussion with Kushner was UAE Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed, according to a source who talks frequently to confidants of the Saudi and Emirati rulers. MBS bragged to the Emirati crown prince and others that Kushner was “in his pocket,” the source told The Intercept.

Access to the President’s Daily Brief is tightly guarded, but Trump has the legal authority to allow Kushner to disclose information contained in it. If Kushner discussed names with MBS as an approved tactic of U.S. foreign policy, the move would be a striking intervention by the U.S. into an unfolding power struggle at the top levels of an allied nation. If Kushner discussed the names with the Saudi prince without presidential authorization, however, he may have violated federal laws around the sharing of classified intelligence.

On November 6, two days after the detentions in the Ritz began, Trump took to Twitter to defend the crackdown:

In the months that followed, the arrestees were coerced into signing over billions in personal assets to the Saudi government. In December, the London-based Arabic-language newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi reported that Maj. Gen. Ali al-Qahtani had been tortured to death in the Ritz. Qahtani’s body showed signs of mistreatment, including a neck that was “twisted unnaturally as though it had been broken,” bruises, and “burn marks that appeared to be from electric shocks,” the New York Times reported earlier this month.

https://theintercept.com/2018/03/21/...ed-bin-salman/

Yet another "fine person."

Tech bro threatens to kill Middle Eastern Uber driver because he ‘hates all brown people’

Scappaticci, the co-founder of a company that created Bitcoin ATMs, allegedly tried to fight the police officers who arrived on the scene and broke the back window of a police cruiser.

According to the report, the alleged assailant also told the driver that he was a former Army Ranger and had killed many of the driver’s relatives while overseas.

Scappaticci was held by the CSPD “on suspicion of bias-motivated crimes against a person, obstruction, property damage, assault, menacing and attempt to escape,” the report noted.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/tec...-brown-people/

Trump is throwing out all the stops by endlessly lying and making stuff up on the fly to convince voters before the midterms.

Claims that the Democrats want to let in a horde of 7,000 refugees
    Unsubstantiated claims that the horde includes MS13 members and Arab terrorists.
    Trump claims that the refugees are coming because the Democrats have prevented changes in immigration laws. ( really now Donald, you are the President and the Republicans control both houses yet you claim that Democrats are stopping legislation?)
    Sudden announcement of a 10% middle class tax break that Republicans know nothing about and Trump claims will be voted on BEFORE the election even though Congress is in full recess.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.5331a51c5561
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; Yesterday at 09:38 PM.

If you refuse to call out your own far-left mob, you have no business calling out anybody else.

Yet another "fine person."

Tech bro threatens to kill Middle Eastern Uber driver because he ‘hates all brown people’

Scappaticci, the co-founder of a company that created Bitcoin ATMs, allegedly tried to fight the police officers who arrived on the scene and broke the back window of a police cruiser.

According to the report, the alleged assailant also told the driver that he was a former Army Ranger and had killed many of the driver’s relatives while overseas.

Scappaticci was held by the CSPD “on suspicion of bias-motivated crimes against a person, obstruction, property damage, assault, menacing and attempt to escape,” the report noted.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/tec...-brown-people/
    I just don’t get the connection to this thread other than your comment parroting Trump. Was this guy a Trump supporter? Did he even vote? ...

What far left mob are you talking about? The one made up in Trump's head?

Trump lied repeatedly yesterday, as he does every day. You ignore his lies. Deplorable

What would your reaction be if JT stated that:

Breaking News!
    Trudeau announces that the Conservatives want to let in a horde of 7,000 refugees
    Trudeau claims that the horde includes Purple Unicorns and Snowflake terrorists.
    Trudeau claims that the refugees are coming because the Conservatives have prevented changes in immigration laws.
    Trudeau announces two weeks before the election, of a 10% middle class tax break that Liberal Party knows nothing about and Trudeau claims will be voted on BEFORE the election even though Parliament is in full recess.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; Today at 07:36 AM.

If you refuse to call out your own far-left mob, you have no business calling out anybody else.
    Why not? Who’s right is it to declare anyone’s connection to mob, if they aren’t or weren’t part of that mob and to demand that they call it out?

If you refuse to call out your own nonsensical statements then you have no business calling out anybody else.
    Last edited by KC; Today at 07:24 AM.

Someone is answering Trump's Soros dog whistle

‘What goes around comes around’: Fox News fans celebrate explosive device found at George Soros’ house

An explosive device was found in a mailbox at a New York house belonging to billionaire Democratic donor George Soros — and many Fox News fans are cheering.

After Fox News reported the discovery of the explosive device on its Twitter account, many Fox followers replied with howls of glee that someone was seemingly trying to kill the 88-year-old financier, who was not at home at the time that the device was discovered.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/goe...e-soros-house/

What version of their story are we up to now? And which one, exactly, has Trump called "credible"?

Saudi Official: Chokehold Killed Journalist; Body Carried Out in Rug
    October 21, 2018

After denying any involvement in the disappearance of Khashoggi, 59, for two weeks, Saudi Arabia on Saturday morning said he had died in a fistfight at the consulate. An hour later, another Saudi official attributed the death to a chokehold, which the senior official reiterated.

Turkish officials suspect the body of Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist and critic of powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, was dismembered, but the Saudi official said it was rolled up in a rug and given to a “local cooperator” for disposal. Asked about allegations that Khashoggi had been tortured and beheaded, he said preliminary results of the investigation did not suggest that.

https://www.voanews.com/a/saudi-offi...h/4622465.html
    And then today

Sky sources: Jamal Khashoggi's body parts found
    Tuesday 23 October 2018

Body parts belonging to murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been found, according to two Sky sources.

The sources have told Sky News the writer had been "cut up" and his face "disfigured".

One source also suggested Mr Khashoggi's remains were discovered in the garden of the Saudi consul general's home - situated around 500 metres away from the consulate.

It puts paid to the explanation being put about by Saudi officials that the body was rolled up in a carpet and handed to a local collaborator who was tasked with disposing of the evidence.

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-sourc...found-11533202

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Why not?
    Because it is hypocritical when left-wingers paint all conservatives as extreme right-wingers, while ignoring the dangerous fringe extremists on their own side.

The mob mentality of today's left wing makes me wonder if there are any good people on that side.

NO. Again you are completely wrong.

We only call out extremist posters who blindly support Trump's lies. You are a prime example.

Noticed that you edited KC's post like you do with many posts. selective editing

MrOilers finds himself on the far right here, but thinks that anyone not far-right is far left, when in reality, most of us just want a normal world, and for the idiots like MrOilers to STFU already.... MrOilers pretty much blows Alex Jones on a daily basis.

MrOilers finds himself on the far right here
    Uh, no.

uh, ya... Do you read what you post and share here? It's very far right, and considering you've already claimed to be a big Alex Jones fan and support his line of thinking... that's either far-right, or far-far right.

Even the democrats in the states are middle right... There's no real left wing party in the states like the liberals in Canada.

Mr.Oilers is standing on the North Pole and everything looks south from where he is standing...

Do you read what you post and share here? It's very far right, and considering you've already claimed to be a big Alex Jones fan and support his line of thinking
    Uh, no. To all of that. You have a very active imagination, though.

I guess when you are as desperate as you are to find a "Nazi" to fight, you'll make up whatever you want in order to slander the chosen target.
    Last edited by MrOilers; Today at 11:19 AM.

nothing made up, and not in the search of anything, just presenting reality.

Trump's morality as President is having an effect on people.

A Man Groped A Female Passenger Because Trump "Says It's OK To Grab Women"
    https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/201...m-by-the-pussy
    Story from NEWS
    ANDREA GONZÁLEZ-RAMÍREZ
    OCTOBER 23, 2018, 2:14 PM

PHOTO: SAUL LOEB/AFP/GETTY IMAGES.
    A Florida man told authorities he groped a woman's breast without her consent aboard a Southwest Airlines flight because accused sexual predator President Donald Trump has said "it's OK to grab women by their private parts," according to a criminal complaint.
    Federal officials say Bruce Alexander, 49, was on a Houston, TX flight bound for Albuquerque, NM when he allegedly touched a sleeping woman in the window seat directly in front of him. The woman, who has not been identified, said she felt someone grab her breast around the "bra line" without her consent after she fell asleep at the beginning of the flight.

She thought the hand had touched her by accident until she was groped again about half-an-hour later. She told authorities that this time the person groping her grabbed the back of her arm and then made his way to grab her breast again. The woman described that hand that touched her as having thick, hairy fingers and dirty fingernails. Authorities say the description matches Alexander's hand.

nothing made up, and not in the search of anything, just presenting reality.
    You made it all up. But that's OK. That's what you do.

Trump's morality as President is having an effect on people.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/201...m-by-the-pussy
    Story from NEWS
    ANDREA GONZÁLEZ-RAMÍREZ
    OCTOBER 23, 2018, 2:14 PM

PHOTO: SAUL LOEB/AFP/GETTY IMAGES.
    A Florida man told authorities he groped a woman's breast without her consent aboard a Southwest Airlines flight because accused sexual predator President Donald Trump has said "it's OK to grab women by their private parts," according to a criminal complaint.
    Federal officials say Bruce Alexander, 49, was on a Houston, TX flight bound for Albuquerque, NM when he allegedly touched a sleeping woman in the window seat directly in front of him. The woman, who has not been identified, said she felt someone grab her breast around the "bra line" without her consent after she fell asleep at the beginning of the flight.

She thought the hand had touched her by accident until she was groped again about half-an-hour later. She told authorities that this time the person groping her grabbed the back of her arm and then made his way to grab her breast again. The woman described that hand that touched her as having thick, hairy fingers and dirty fingernails. Authorities say the description matches Alexander's hand.
    Fixed that for you

Trump's lack of morality as President is having an effect on people.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374