Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Results 2,401 to 2,409 of 2409

Thread: Trump - misc

Trump finally speaks up about Moore allegations. Long story short, it's the same as his defence.

Trump Breaks Silence on Roy Moore: “He Totally Denies It”
    The president suggested he might campaign for Moore, despite multiple sexual abuse claims.

Asked about the allegations of sexual misconduct, which include molesting a 14-year-old girl, Trump said, “Well he denies it. Look, he denies it.” He added, “If you look at what is really going on, and you look at all the things that have happened over the last 48 hours, he totally denies it. He says it didn’t happen. You have to listen to him also.”

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ly-denies-it/#

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Did anyone see this interview yesterday. 3 college basketballs players from the States get arrested in China for shoplifting sunglasses. Trump (who was in China at the time) stepped in and got them out of China. This LeVar Ball guy is one of the kids father. Obviously a Liberal and hates Trump. Will not acknowledge Trump's contribution in getting his son out of trouble. That's the problem with lefties in the U S A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0uvmD8CSxs
    Trump is just peeved that he's not being showered with praise. Here's the thing, it's not his job to be thanked or even acknowledged for what he did (or did not) do. It's his job to represent all American citizens. And that's something he just cannot wrap his head around. It's not always going to be about him.

Anyone surprised by this?

Roy Moore met wife when she was a minor

“I was standing at the back of the auditorium and I saw her at the front and I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor, K.K,” he said. “It was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her and when she told me her name I remembered K.K.”

That eight-year timeframe would have meant that Moore was 29 and Kayla just 15 when they first met. However, Moore said that he was deputy district attorney at the time, a post he began a year later, in 1977.

That was the same year in which Beverly Young Nelson, appearing at a press conference last week, accused Moore of trying to rape her when she was just 16. And it was that same year that then 18-year-old Gena Richardson was working at Gadsden Mall when Moore asked her out.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/roy...e-was-a-minor/

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    Did anyone see this interview yesterday. 3 college basketballs players from the States get arrested in China for shoplifting sunglasses. Trump (who was in China at the time) stepped in and got them out of China. This LeVar Ball guy is one of the kids father. Obviously a Liberal and hates Trump. Will not acknowledge Trump's contribution in getting his son out of trouble. That's the problem with lefties in the U S A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0uvmD8CSxs
    Trump is just peeved that he's not being showered with praise. Here's the thing, it's not his job to be thanked or even acknowledged for what he did (or did not) do. It's his job to represent all American citizens. And that's something he just cannot wrap his head around. It's not always going to be about him.
    I think what 'peeves' a lot of people (and not just Trump) is the sheer ignorance of this Ball guy. His refusal to even have the curtesy to thank Trump when asked is ignorant to say the least. He's interviewed for at least 15 minutes and all he talks is chit. Any person with a sense of decency would be thanking the Prez for getting their kid out of a country who's human rights are not on the up and up. Did he also not say somewhere in the interview that his son was not a thief?. Talk about having his head up his azz.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

C2E Posting Power

^Or to look at it from another perspective, Trump said "I should have left them in jail", essentially threatening a private citizen because their father spoke freely against him. It shows that Trump thinks that if you dissent against him then you are not worth anything. Sure not thanking him was childish, but to show that he values loyalty and praise over the well-being of his own citizens, no matter what their opinion is is completely un-presidential.

What happens if there's a hostage situation and the US government has to negotiate for their release? Are they going to make sure they're not Democrats before striking a deal?

[
    I think what 'peeves' a lot of people (and not just Trump) is the sheer ignorance of this Ball guy. His refusal to even have the curtesy to thank Trump when asked is ignorant to say the least.
    Because a heartfelt thank-you is always asked for, right? "Hey, I just did something that I'm supposed to do. Now you have to say thank you and make sure you make it over the top." He's got to be the center of attention, regardless of sincerity.

Getting Americans out of China in cases like this is PART OF HIS JOB. If someone wants to thank him, go for it. But begging for thanks just shows that he's needy.
    Last edited by kkozoriz; Yesterday at 10:44 PM.

Trump needs more attention and encouragement that a stranded puppy at a puppy mill.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

U.S. diplomats accuse Tillerson of breaking child soldiers law

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DL0EA

Yet another "religious" reason Moore went after teenagers.
    Roy Moore Dated ‘Younger Ladies’ For Their ‘Purity,’ His Pastor Friend Says

“Judge Roy Moore graduated from West Point and then went on into the service, served in Vietnam and then came back and was in law school. All of the ladies, or many of the ladies that he possibly could have married were not available then, they were already married, maybe, somewhere. So he looked in a different direction and always with the [permission of the] parents of younger ladies. By the way, the lady he’s married to now, Ms. Kayla, was a younger woman,” Benham said on WAPI 99.5 FM Monday evening. “He did that because there is something about a purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/roy-...f-their-purity

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425