A Plea For Help!
UPDATED THURDAY, APRIL 20, 2017 OVER 7000 VISITS TO DATE , YET VERY FAR FROM THE HELP WE NEED!
Here is what happened:
1. Justin came down sick two weeks ago, (April 2017) and was rushed to emergency and then airlifted to Edmonton .
2. He had a blood clot in his arm, (and still does as of today) plus his heart was beating wrong.
3. He'd had TWO previous heart operations, one at age 2 1/2 and then four years ago again at age sixteen when he suffered a heart attack and was unconcious for over three weeks. The operation's didn't work as they now determined.
>>>The surgeons had no choice and we are not blaming them one bit.<<<
3. They just operated again on Saturday April 15th-2017, and replaced an aortic valve, 50-50% chance of being successful. Dr's say as of today his heart is too weak to discharge during a normal time period for this type of operation, but it is working okay so far.Justin was to return to SECOND year of University this year and we hope this will be possible.
4. We are besides ourselves with heart ache, financial suffering, jobless, mounting bills already, and now we have to find a rental home close to Edmonton / Kelowna or Kamloops so he can have outpatient help asap when he gets out. He needs to live close to a major hospital now so we don't 'almost' lose him again
5. We haven't seen him since before or after the operation either. Our current rent and bills are over 1700 already and climbing fast with one of me (Karen) on EI and husband waiting for WCB review. It is a personal and financial nightmare that keeps haunting over and over. We are asking for 12.5k for now in hopes to be on our own feet within the next few months again.
6. Please help with as much as possible? Thank you in advance for your kindness! Karen and Kevin
Here are all the links so you can make a decision, and please, this is not a scam, so if you have any nasty words please, we have been through enough.
Justins Gofund page is here: https://www.gofundme.com/fundsforjustin
Justins Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Justins-Rec...82833298421836
Justins Anti-scam video: https://youtu.be/U5m95-NdHrs <<< I made this, if you think it is a scam, please watch!
Justins twitter: https://twitter.com/helpjustintoday
Thanks & God Bless!