Thread: New Executive Director of Downtown Business Association is IanO

Default New Executive Director of Downtown Business Association is IanO

Congratulations to one of our formally most vocal members, IanO, AKA Ian O'Donnell (sp?), on his new position as Executive Director of the Downtown Business Association. He had a year-end interview today on CHED with Ryan Jesperson, starting at about 3 minutes 50 seconds into the link. Given the delicacy involved in his new position, I can understand why IanO has been MIA on the forum lately. Good luck in your new position, Ian!

He was also featured in the last Sunday Sun Twenty Questions. I can't find it on their website though. He may be happy for that.
    I feel in no way entitled to your opinion...

C2E Long Term Contributor

^tis a wee bit busy and exceptionally exciting to be involved in the new role.

^^Not at all It was meant to be fun, but yes, does not seem to be available electronically.

Thanks for the support everyone.
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

C2E Bandwidth Hog
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Have to say IanO did a good job on the twenty questions.

loves Radiohead, doesn't own a smartphone, refused to have one.

Man I thought I hacked your answers until the F1 racing thing came up..

Normally these 20 questions/answers are not worth even looking at.

Good job IanO. On the questions and the job I mean.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Congratulations. May you have a happy and productive career in your new job.
    As for the Sun's 20 Questions. Well, that is one of my favorite articles in the Sun. Does not matter to me if the person is famous or infamous I just like reading their answers. Even if I have never heard of the person I still like it. I'm going to have to try to chase up last Sunday's Sun. It's probably in the re-cycling.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

C2E Continued Contributor

Nice, congrats on your new job. Guess I'll have to throw out the Rolodex card for Ian's phone # @ Manasc.
    Did my dog just fall into a pothole???

My apologies for missing the earlier post. Admin, please merge this with the original thread.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Congratulations IanO, the best to you. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year 2017!