Thread: Northern Provision - Local Clothing Line

Default Northern Provision - Local Clothing Line

Hello all... I've been on C2E for a few years now and have been mainly active in the real estate/development part.

I've been working for many months on a clothing line that reflects what I value in the stuff I wear. Northern Provision specializes in high quality basic wear that can be worn casually, lazily or however you want. It's all designed in Edmonton and produced here as well. Made from extra heavy cotton, you'll always feel cozy in my items.

I've started a special friends and family launch over on Kickstarter with special pricing on my items. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, I would love to hear from you. I'm 70% funded right now, so only a little to go.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...n-collection-1

Glendon

Instagram: instagram.com/northernprovision
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/northernprovision

Last edited by glendroid; 17-12-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Is there anywhere to see the collection/items?

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Perspective View Post
    Is there anywhere to see the collection/items?

Good luck!
    I should have some very awesome professional shots in a few days here. Thanks for asking!

Best of luck, Glendon! I just pledged $35

It's really hard to find good quality locally made clothes, especially for men, so I hope you succeed. Fingers crossed.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Einstein

Good to see the entrepreneurial spirit in action! Best of luck with it!

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoForMayor View Post
    Best of luck, Glendon! I just pledged $35

It's really hard to find good quality locally made clothes, especially for men, so I hope you succeed. Fingers crossed.
    Thank you so much! I saw it come in earlier. As well, you will get a refund on your shipping closer to receiving your product.

I enjoy a relaxed fit on my shirts, so the neck is a little looser and the shoulders a little less tight. I have my final production version of my shirt in hand and it feels amazing. I've compared it to many of my $80+ tees and I find that it compares very favorably.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Good to see the entrepreneurial spirit in action! Best of luck with it!
    Thanks so much! Being able to get them in people's hands can't come soon enough for me!

A merry Christmas to all.

Just a a heads up that my special family and friends pricing will be ending tomorrow at 2 PM!

thanks for all the support!

Update:

There is only 13 days left in my Kickstarter campaign and I have managed to reach my funding goal! Thanks to all of you who checked out my brand. Every little bit of support monetary or not means the world to me. If you're interested in the product, the special pre order pricing ends when the Kickstarter does.

Currently underway:
    -Website design for online storefront
    -Final stage of product testing
    -Production is likely to being the end of January
    -People with pre orders will receive their orders by the end of February
    -Sizing chart will be provided before choosing of color/sizes for Kickstarter backers by the end of this month

Thanks again for the support and I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on.
    Last edited by glendroid; 09-01-2017 at 04:38 PM.

Update 2:

For the final 12 days of the Kickstarter Campaign, I have brought back special discounted friends and family pricing!

Thanks again.