Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,800 of 5003

Thread: President Donald Trump What Now

C2E Continued Contributor

His trolls are really running out of things to attack him on since he just keeps winning and they keep whining and they just repeat same crap about taxes over and over real original .
    live for happiness because without it everything seems ho hum

He is lying that the IRS prevents him from releasing them. He can produce his tax returns at any time, audit or no audit. He just refuses to do so.

Fact Check: Trump on releasing his tax returns after IRS audit“I don’t mind releasing. I’m under a routine audit, and it’ll be released.” –Donald Trump

THE FACT CHECKER | Trump cites an Internal Revenue Service audit as his justification for not releasing his federal income tax returns, butt the audit does not prohibit from releasing the returns. Richard Nixon, who started the tradition of presidents and presidential candidates releasing their returns, did so in the middle of an audit.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.fda7c0e178fb

Come on, stop drinking the purple kool aid
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

I bet Trump wouldn't give bombardier $400 million!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buildthemhigh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudly View Post
    so you never see the whole picture just the rainbows and unicorns they blow up your ***
    seems the same for you though, just different *ss-blowers
    I don't like all Trumps policies the removal of wall street restrictions is one of them . But what I do like is he is keeping his promises and is doing what he said he would.
    Did he divest from all his companies yet?
    Oh yes, also did he release his tax returns yet?
    Is the audit done yet ? You hear the same **** over and over from his haters yawn . And yes he did hand over control of his companies which he did not need to do . Haters wash rinse repeat.
    This was very interesting. Don't they usually just take in and report on leaked information. To me calling out for it seems to be a big jump over some ethical line.

WikiLeaks issues Twitter plea for copy of Donald Trump’s tax returns

On Sunday, WikiLeaks tweeted that

“Trump’s breach of promise over the release of his tax returns is even more gratuitous than Clinton concealing her Goldman Sachs transcripts.”

The organization also asked people to leak the documents.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3198037/wi...s-tax-returns/
    Last edited by KC; 08-02-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hello lady View Post
    Of course not, he would give money to a US company like Carrier instead.

His trolls are really running out of things to attack him on since he just keeps winning and they keep whining and they just repeat same crap about taxes over and over real original .
    Oh no, there are new things too. It's just that the old ones haven't gone away. Sorry if its inconvenient for you that we haven't forgotten about them.

“The business empire built by President-Elect Trump over the years is massive, not dissimilar to the fortunes of Nelson Rockefeller when he became vice president,” said Sherri Dillon, a lawyer with the firm Morgan Lewis. “At that time, no one was so concerned,” Dillon added.

That’s simply not true, though. An examination of the historical record reveals that policymakers in 1974 were very concerned about the possibility that Rockefeller’s vast holdings could present a conflict of interest – similar to the concern many are now voicing about Mr. Trump.
    The way Rockefeller responded to the concerns, however, sets him apart from the current president-elect.
    When Gerald Ford nominated Rockefeller after Watergate and the resignation of Richard Nixon, the would-be veep submitted to four months of intense hearings on Capitol Hill to assure lawmakers that he would serve the country’s interests, not his own. On September 22, 1974, Nevada Democrat and Rules Committee Chairman Sen. Cannon sat down with “Face the Nation” to discuss Rockefeller’s nomination and the questions his committee would pose to Rockefeller.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/conflict...kefeller-1974/

As to the audit excuse:

Donald Trump returned to a familiar excuse for not releasing his tax returns Monday night: He is under a “routine audit.” But the IRS has said that nothing precludes someone under audit from releasing his or her tax returns.
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...nap-story.html
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Quote Originally Posted by moahunter View Post
    Also, the disclosure of tax returns started after Kennedy, I think starting with Nixon.
    As noted, there is no law requiring it, it was just Nixon trying to get a leg up on Kennedy. There are a lot of comparable between the Kennedy's and the Trump's, even their family involvement in the politics. They both had hot wives are well.
    Melania paying homage to Jackie with her inauguration outfit was nice. I don't hold what her husband does against her. I've noticed she doesn't seem that happy at times out in public with Donald. It can't be easy being the wife of Trump.

Link?

Link?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b017f37fe36cdb

Where does it say he gave them money? As in $400 million from our snowflake?

He has made more noise and bluster but what has he actually accomplished beyond that? Noise and bluster and "trust me" promises don't count until they actually happen.
    Speaking of noise & bluster, looks like the Intel announcement is pure fluff; there's zero Federal subsidies/incentives/programs/other meddling behind Intel's decision & the announcement looks like a branding exercise.

Comedy gold!
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Heh. It's as if Trump himself were spewing his fabricated twitter drivel right here on c2e. See? Lots of people can do it.

Putz.

Can some of the posters stop with the derogatory name calling of liberals, (I am not one) snowflakes (I shovel them) and butthurt references (what you do on your times is Ok with me...)?

This is childish bullying and labeling that shows that you can only defend yourself by putting others down. Now I do not say I am a angel but some of the right wing posters really are being childish.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Where does it say he gave them money? As in $400 million from our snowflake?
    I didn't say he actually say he did this yet. I said he would. I suspect he's been too busy fighting with judges and criticizing Nordstrom's to get around to giving much $ to US corporations yet. Fortunately, for the US taxpayers, he had his VP to pay for the Carrier photo op, as that was before he could spend any money, but perhaps it was not so fortunate for the taxpayers of Indiana.

By the way, the money to Bombardier is a loan, not a grant. Didn't Harper "give" money to GM too? Lost 3.5 billion, I believe - here is the link:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repor...ticle23828543/

Ah, so pretty much as I said, Trump wouldn't do what JT is doing. Harper is no longer in power, keep up. But I do believe that was during a RECESSION!!!! Eye roll at Dave..lol

^ ^^ Wait, are you guys saying that he DIDN'T keep those jobs in Indiana? Shocking, I say, Shocking.
    There can only be one.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle33948451/

As Prime Minister Justin Trudeau prepares for his first encounter with Donald Trump at the White House, a new poll conducted for The Globe and Mail shows Canadians expect him to stand up to the President’s aggressive America-first strategy even if it leads to a trade war with Canada’s biggest trading partner.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...-security-poll

Ha! Canadians think Trump is better on the economy..lol. Me too!

Ah, so pretty much as I said, Trump wouldn't do what JT is doing. Harper is no longer in power, keep up. But I do believe that was during a RECESSION!!!! Eye roll at Dave..lol
    Ok, I got it - Trump didn't save those jobs and it was ok for Harper to bail out a corporation, because there was a recession on and he was wearing blue socks when he did it but you'd rather we forget it anyways.

Trump in January created 227,000 thousand jobs blunder Boy zero,nutten zippo and cost us 12 billion on top of it. In febuary Blunder boy just created 50 jobs to moniter FB and twittter on free speach and trump will probaly create another 200,000 + in Febuary so thats 470,000 jobs in two months to blunder boy 50 in 17 months and the clear winner is trump.

ETA Comment as I usually do!
    Last edited by H.L.; 08-02-2017 at 05:04 PM.

Trump in January created 227,000 thousand jobs blunder Boy zero,nutten zippo and cost us 12 billion on top of it. In febuary Blunder boy just created 50 jobs to moniter FB and twittter on free speach and trump will probaly create another 200,000 + in Febuary so thats 470,000 jobs in two months to blunder boy 50 in 17 months and the clear winner is trump.
    I hope you do realize he actually wasn't president for most of January, it only seems longer.

Perhaps February will not be so good, his approach seems to not be working lately.
    Companies Plow Ahead With Moves to Mexico, Despite Trump's Pressure

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/companies/companies-plow-ahead-with-moves-to-mexico-despite-trumps-pressure/ar-AAmJq9a?li=AAgh0dA

Canadian #s for January aren't out yet, but "Justin" created 54,000 in December, proportional to 450,000 in the USA.
    Next.
    There can only be one.

Nice vetted and accredited cut and paste, "Bob Herr."

Careful. Your putz is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spill View Post

I said comment..I always do..:P

Quote Originally Posted by Spill View Post

Thank you..nice you read all the comments as well putz? seriously/ How old are you, eleven?

Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post

As Prime Minister Justin Trudeau prepares for his first encounter with Donald Trump at the White House, a new poll conducted for The Globe and Mail shows Canadians expect him to stand up to the President’s aggressive America-first strategy even if it leads to a trade war with Canada’s biggest trading partner.
    Well if it is a fight they want, Justin is prepared...

Just have to have enough reach to get over Trump's belly...

Scrawny little thing..LOL

dueling selfies?
    I feel in no way entitled to your opinion...

better hair wins...

Ivanka Trump boycott continues; Donald Trump comments on Twitter

By Marilisa Racco National Online Journalist, Smart Living Global News
    Update: In a memo obtained by The New York Times, last Wednesday employees of T.J. Maxx and Marshalls were instructed to remove Ivanka Trump clothing and accessories from featured sections, and to throw away any Ivanka Trump branded signs.

The note explicitly stated: “Effective immediately, please remove all Ivanka Trump merchandise from features and mix into the runs.”

Doreen Thompson, a spokesperson for the TJX Companies, responded to the decision in an email to the Times.

The list of retailers dropping the Ivanka Trump brand from their shelves, both real and virtual, continues to grow. The Home Shopping Network (HSN) and online search engine ShopStyle are the latest companies to dissociate from the first daughter’s line.

Today, U.S. President Donald Trump took to his favourite outlet — Twitter — to decry these decisions, taking aim at Nordstrom.
    http://globalnews.ca/news/3235474/ivanka-trump-boycott-continues-donald-trump-comments-on-twitter/

These retailers join a growing list of companies that have stopped carrying the Ivanka Trump brand, including Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. Both stores have cited poor sales for their decision, however an internal memo circulated to Nordstrom employees days before the announcement indicates that the travel ban imposed by the Trump administration was a factor in their decision.

“We currently employ more than 76,000 people who comprise different races, ethnicities and genders,” the statement read. “We literally have thousands of employees who are first- and second-generation immigrants. Every one of your unique qualities brings a richness that allows us to better reflect and serve the multicultured communities we’re a part of and ultimately makes us a better company.”

One Canadian tweeted: “Dear Mr. Trump: Rather than appoint Sarah Palin as ambassador to Canada, please bomb us. Signed, all intelligent life in Canada.”

Top_Dawg absolutely loves this.

Make it happen Don !

Gawd I can't stand that Palin women. Just shoot me now.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ador-to-canada
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

I think people are overly harsh on Palin.

“In Canada, Palin would have to learn to speak one of our official languages. She would have to live in a land of naïfs who favour immigrants, gay marriage, the United Nations and NATO.”

Classic.

Thanks Gems.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    I think people are overly harsh on Palin.
    She correctly predicted that Russia would invade Ukraine. I am pretty sure this is fake news though, surprised CNN hasn't had a story on it yet.

She will probably show up in Ottawa in the middle of August with ski's on the top of her vehicle.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post

Well if it is a fight they want, Justin is prepared...

Just have to have enough reach to get over Trump's belly...
    Trudeau the 3 pound weakling.

Trump can't help himself...

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/09/politi...terans-mccain/

Washington (CNN)When he wanted to dispute a Democratic Senator over his Supreme Court nominee, President Donald Trump went after the senator's misstatements about serving in Vietnam. And as he defends the first military mission he approved, Trump, who did not himself serve in the military or Vietnam, is again tangling with fellow Republican John McCain, a decorated Vietnam veteran and former POW.

The decision to take on veterans could put Trump on shaky ground: The President never served in the military and received student and health deferments that kept him out of serving in the war.
    In a string of tweets on Thursday morning, Trump took on McCain for suggesting his first military action -- a raid in Yemen that netted intelligence against ISIS, but cost the lives Navy SEAL Chief Petty Officer William "Ryan" Owens and a number of Yemeni civilians -- was not a success.

Trump also lashed out against Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, who told reporters on Wednesday that Neil Gorsuch, Trump's Supreme Court pick, told him that he felt Trump's comments about the judiciary branch were "demoralizing" and "disheartening."

Trump's tweets appear to be an attempt to quiet dissent, even from those within his party.
    McCain's daughter -- Meghan -- slammed Trump for his comments about her father."

"Trump has never served. My father can't bend one of his knees or lift one of his arms above his head. I am done with this today. DONE.
    Disagree with politics ANY single day but how dare anyone question the honor of my father and his service," she tweeted.

Meanwhile...

Sean Spicer on Conway Plugging Ivanka’s Brand: ‘Kellyanne Has Been Counseled’
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sean-spic...een-counseled/

‘This is Silly’: Sean Spicer Engages in Testy Exchange With Reporter Over Trump’s Tweets
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/this-...trumps-tweets/

SNL nails it...

After today's press conference, I cannot decide if Sean Spicer is now mocking or channeling Melissa McCarthy on SNL

Democracy 1 Trump 0

Trump travel ban suspension upheld by U.S. appeals court

Judges considered claims that ban was motivated by terrorism fears, targeted Muslims

The Associated Press Posted: Feb 09, 2017 5:53 PM ET Last Updated: Feb 09, 2017 6:43 PM ET
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-t...ourt-1.3974941

Maybe Trump will begin to understand that he is not the King of the United States

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
    SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!

Maybe not...

Oh there is going to be hell toupee.

It's going to be overturned by the Supreme Court, just like 90% of decisions from the activist judges of the 9th Circuit.

They don't call it the "9th Circus" for nothing.

The final comment that Obama made to the new President...

..."Now you know what it feels like."

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    It's going to be overturned by the Supreme Court, just like 90% of decisions from the activist judges of the 9th Circuit.

They don't call it the "9th Circus" for nothing.
    If Trump appeals it to the Supreme Court how long will that take to wind it's way through?.

I just saw a tweet from Newt Gingrich saying the 9th circuit can be abolished if the Executive and Legislative branch want it. Is this where the movement is going?

^ Do I smell the U.S. Constitution burning?

Well the 9th circuit (that gets a good 8/9 of their decisions overturned by the Supreme Court) thinks the President is merely a ceremonial position and holds no constitutional power, so I'd say yes.

EDIT - Jeez, I just read that the 9th circuit still has some Nixon appointees. Ha ha.
    Last edited by MrOilers; 09-02-2017 at 06:49 PM.

^ Do I smell the U.S. Constitution burning?
    No, but it might be related to the smoke coming out from the under that orange hair piece.

[email protected] thinking this is a big victory . It's nicknamed the 9th district CIRCUS court for a reason.

It is a big victory...

...for democracy.

“The Government has taken the position that the President’s decisions about immigration policy, particularly when motivated by national security concerns, are unreviewable, even if those actions potentially contravene constitutional rights and protections,” read the unanimous ruling of the three judges. “There is no precedent to support this claimed unreviewability, which runs contrary to the fundamental structure of our constitutional democracy.”
    Trump's tactics worked when he could bully students, tenants, contractors, the Dems and the GOP but he can't push judges when they have the law and the Constitution supporting them. This confounds his narcissistic-personality disorder where he cannot admit he is wrong and he probably having a tantrum in the White House and heads are rolling. The whole administration is in turmoil.

It is an (expected) small victory for the appeals court.

There is an 80-90% chance the Supreme Court will overrule the appeals court and call this constitutional (and remember, Trump just nominated the would-be tie-breaking judge), nobody will be able to appeal the next Executive Order ban.

This ban was only 90 days... I am starting to think this was a calculated political trap to get that new Supreme Court judge in there quicker or as grounds to split up the 9th circuit..
    Last edited by MrOilers; 09-02-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Two of the four Judges thar ruled against the government are Bush appointees. The law is pretty clear. The Courts do have oversight on the executive power of the President.

Not having oversight resulted in the Iraq war that was pushed for false reasons, based upon a lie.

Precedents trump President Trump.

Two of the four Judges thar ruled against the government are Bush appointees. The law is pretty clear. The Courts do have oversight on the executive power of the President.

Not having oversight resulted in the Iraq war that was pushed for false reasons, based upon a lie.

Lol PRT you will be a sad clown very soon again after this gets shot down by supreme court . And the circus court loses again.

So Assad asked if some refugees from Syria are Terrorists ... here is his answer https://twitter.com/DaveNYviii/statu...33540460548096

Lol PRT you will be a sad clown very soon again after this gets shot down by supreme court . And the circus court loses again.
    Are you still binging on the purple kool-aid?
    When are you going to sober up and get right with reality, man?

Are you still binging on the purple kool-aid?
    When are you going to sober up and get right with reality, man?
    Yes your record of calling things in here matches reality lmfao. Should we keep score on the right predictions between me and you . Liberals "we are going to lose so much we will never get tired of losing " How about that bet baaak baaak

Sorry, I am not a liberal and the only guy who lost today is Trump. Yuk yuk!

Sorry, I am not a liberal and the only guy who lost today is Trump. Yuk yuk!
    Lost nothing was delayed how much you want to bet It gets overthrown since you're so confident ? Come on you have a fantastic snicker snicker track record.

Kellyanne Conway Tells Americans To Buy Ivanka Trump's Products

Jim Zarroli 2010

A worker cleaned the windows of the Ivanka Trump Collection in the lobby of Trump Tower in New York last month.
    Andrew Harnik/AP
    Updated at 8 p.m. ET

Kellyanne Conway, a top adviser to President Trump, may have violated federal ethics rules Thursday when she urged shoppers to buy Ivanka Trump's retail brand, following the decision by several retail companies to drop the line because of poor sales.

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff, is what I was [saying] — I hate shopping and I'm going to go get some myself today," Conway said in an interview on Fox & Friends.

"This is just [a] wonderful line," she added. "I'm going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody. You can find it online."

Her comments drew sharp criticism from the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Republican Jason Chaffetz. "That is absolutely wrong, wrong, wrong. It is over the top," Chaffetz told reporters.
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...rumps-products

Completely indefensible, but just watch below:
    Let's make Edmonton better.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Someone has explained the rules to her. It will fade away now. Your're the only one up at this time and losing sleep over it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbones View Post
    Someone has explained the rules to her. It will fade away now. Your're the only one up at this time and losing sleep over it. lol
    Trump might replace her I thought Laura Ingram would of been a good choice for Trump PR watch for a emergency filing with the supreme court on this delay.

Actually it illustrates a perpetually recurring characteristic, these people are dumber than a sack of hammers. You literally couldn't make this up.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Not seasoned politicians for sure but this was one of their selling points. People were tired of the professional politicians that fed from the trough since college and voted for something different.
    Last edited by Drumbones; 10-02-2017 at 07:13 AM.

It shows a complete lack of understanding of the rules for conflict of interest in government. Conway is no fool, she deliberately broke the rules and she felt that she is above those rule just like her boss. If she was some government department head, she would have been fired or at least had a weeks pay docked. If this had been one of Obama's staffers the entire Republican party would be up in arms and demanding her resignation.

This is blatant abuse of power to further her aims to appease the daughter and the President himself. How people sweep such obvious corruption of power, under the rug is indicative of the glaring double standard of this administration.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 10-02-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Not seasoned politicians for sure but this was one of their selling points. People were tired of the professional politicians that fed from the trough since college and voted for something different.
    Just another form of corporate corruption that has been institutionalized in government and now so blatantly in the White House.

BTW, has Trump given the People a copy of his tax returns to prove that he is not getting money from foreign governments yet?
    I thought not.

And Clinton got impeached for lying about a little office sex between two consenting adults.

Well it's different, but neither you nor I are seasoned politicitians either, and we obviously know that's completely wrong.

It's less important than the Muslim ban, but equally incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
    Actually it illustrates a perpetually recurring characteristic, these people are dumber than a sack of hammers. You literally couldn't make this up.
    You got that right [IMG][/IMG]

^ this still wins.

I knew I saw this somewhere before:

More issues

New Russia revelations pose new problems for Trump’s NSA
    02/10/17 09:22 AM
    By Steve Benen

Michael Flynn, Donald Trump’s National Security Advisor, has maintained close ties to Moscow in recent years, even getting paid by the Kremlin’s propaganda outlet. It therefore caused quite a stir a month ago, when the Washington Postnoted that Flynn phoned Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak “several times” on Dec. 29, one day after President Obama retaliated against Russia for its role in the election hacking scandal.

The question, of course, was why Flynn made those calls. If he tried to undermine U.S. sanctions, for example, urging Russia not to retaliate because the Trump administration would pursue a more favorable policy, the communications may have been illegal under the Logan Act. <snip>

There are a few angles to keep in mind here. The first is that it’s illegal for a private citizen to undermine U.S. foreign policy, and at the time of Flynn’s phone calls to Moscow, Trump was still president-elect and Flynn held no public office. If he offered Russia reassurances about U.S. sanctions, the day after Obama’s actions, Flynn may need a good lawyer.

The second point to keep in mind is that the White House may have just spent a month giving the public false information about Flynn’s actions. Vice President Mike Pence, in particular, insisted in no uncertain terms during a Jan. 15 interview on CBS that Flynn “did not discuss anything having to do with the United States’ decision to expel diplomats or impose censure against Russia.”

Now, it’s possible that Pence believed what he was saying, and was simply misled by Flynn, but if that’s the case, Flynn’s ouster is inevitable. If, on the other hand, Pence was lying and trying to cover up Flynn’s alleged misdeeds, the vice president might need a good lawyer, too.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...ems-trumps-nsa

Clinton got impeached for lying about a little office sex between two consenting adults.

Lying under oath to Congress is a criminal offense, not some pesky "ethics" issue.

Two of the four Judges thar ruled against the government are Bush appointees.

So? The 9th Circuit is full of activist judges. They even once ruled that high school students couldn't wear shirts with American flags because they could "offend" other students.
    Last edited by MrOilers; 10-02-2017 at 09:23 AM.

This is what makes me feel like this Executive Order was a trap or distraction:

- Donald Trump has been publicly taunting these judges through Twitter and his speeches

- While the distraction of this travel ban and ruling was happening, he signed 3 new Executive Orders yesterday (to little or no coverage)

- Instead of issuing a new travel ban Executive Order taking current visa/green card holders into account (which was the one weakness, and what the appeals court used to justify their decision), Trump is instead taking it to the Supreme Court

- Now with a Supreme Court decision looming, there is more urgency for the Senate to finish confirmations and get to appointing Gorsuch to the Supreme Court position.

- Now with the judicial system looking so politicized, Republicans (including John McCain this morning) are now pushing to split up the 9th Judicial Circuit

Three Top Lies from Trump

Looks like the world is a safer place today than it was is the last quarter of the 20th century. But stirring up fear and getting elected and then claiming that you solved the "problem" is great propaganda.

The BIG LIES

#1 War on Terrorism
    #2 War on Violence
    #3 War on Cops

#1 War on Terrorism

Rate of deaths from terrorism worldwide, 1970-2007 (except Afghanistan since 2001 and Iraq since 2003)
    https://ourworldindata.org/terrorism/

Global death toll of different causes of death - Oxfam
    https://ourworldindata.org/terrorism/

#2 War on Violence
    US violent crime is lowest in 44 years and half the rate in 1991, so why have we become the United States of SWAT?

http://www.aei.org/publication/us-vi...tates-of-swat/

http://www.aei.org/publication/us-vi...tates-of-swat/

#3 War on Cops
    Is there really a ‘war on cops’? The data show that 2015 will likely be one of the safest years in history for police
    https://www.aei.org/publication/is-t...ry-for-police/

Yeah, when you choose to show data that predates the upward trends in mass killings due to terrorist attacks in Europe last year, and the upward spike in murders (and murders of police) in the USA in 2016, everything looks like it's getting better.

You don't understand trends do you...

Did you read the article?
    Is there really a ‘war on cops’? The data show that 2015 will likely be one of the safest years in history for police
    https://www.aei.org/publication/is-t...ry-for-police/

The facts are that 2015 and 2016 had a very low but much publicized number of police officer murders. Several were multiple shootings

Here are some stats

According to the FBI, from 1980–2014, an average of 64 law enforcement officers have been feloniously killed per year.

US Officer Gun deaths
    2010 59
    2011 68
    2012 47
    2013 30
    2014 46
    2015 39
    2016 39

This does not include officer deaths due to traffic accidents, heart attacks, drownings and
    9/11 related illness
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_police_officers_killed_in_the_lin e_of_duty
    Officer Down Memorial Page

Every death is tragic but lets keep the facts straight.

Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 10-02-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Hilarious article

Donald Trump Stunned To Learn Presidency Is An Actual Job, His First

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/don...l-j-1792215349

excerpts

Maybe you’d better sit down for this one. According to a report by Politico, corned-beef dirigible Donald Trump, a skill-free inheritance baby with a virtually unbroken lifelong track record of incompetence and failure, has found that running the United States government is a tougher job than lending his name to mail-order steak delivery scams run by other people. Because he is a world-historically stupid ***** who could not tell the difference between his face and his *** even if they weren’t identical to each other, this has come as quite a shock to him.
    The President of the United States of America is too stupid to participate in discussions held expressly for his benefit. That is what “some NSC staff” have said, here. Talking to him is a waste of time, because he’s literally incapable of grasping what is being talked about, and he just gets mad, like a baby. Like a big red baby with a sensitive heinie.

Tick Tock Hillary things are closing in now.

[IMG][/IMG]

Source please...

Trying to figure out the context and if this information was already supplied.

And Obama encouraged all them to vote as to why I think this is extreme http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/1...ting-illegally

Source please...

Trying to figure out the context and if this information was already supplied.
    https://twitter.com/aamiac/status/830129945603145729

Haven't you read the memo?

Twitter is not a source. It is a rumor mill.

Don't care she has never tweeted out wrong info and I am pretty sure she worked for Trump in Ny . So take it as a rumor I think it's legit . http://www.thompsontimeline.com/tag/datto-inc/

It's a source for those who are happy to assume rumours are facts...

Like her http://freebeacon.com/politics/chels...ets-fake-news/

Like her http://freebeacon.com/politics/chels...ets-fake-news/
    Except I was talking about those who absorb rumours as facts to make them happy, not that continuity of discussion matters much.

Don't care she has never tweeted out wrong info and I am pretty sure she worked for Trump in Ny . So take it as a rumor I think it's legit . http://www.thompsontimeline.com/tag/datto-inc/
    B.S. High
    You are all fluff.

You rail against the MSM yet you never exposed what media outlets you believe and now indicate that you believe in tweets and doctored images like the fake 1977 Time magazine cover on Climate Change that you posted on another thread. Rather than provide a source, you try changing the subject and post something about Chelsea Clinton. You probably believe that the Bowling Green Massacre is fact too.

How old are you? 12?

Poll: Most Trump Supporters Say ‘Bowling Green Massacre’ Necessitates Travel Ban

A new poll with Donald Trump supporters suggests that at least half of them believe that the president’s immigration-restricting executive orders are justified, due to the nonexistent Bowling Green Massacre.

Public Policy Polling put out a new poll recently, where they asked 712 voters “Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “The Bowling Green massacre shows why we need Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration?” According to the results, approximately 51% of Trump voters believed the supposed tragedy warranted Trump’s order.
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/poll-...es-travel-ban/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Green_massacre

Can you tell us B.S. High, how many people died in the Bowling Green Massacre?

Rather than provide a source, you try changing the subject and post something about Chelsea Clinton.
    It's a common Trumpian manoeuvre, really one of any BSer:

And, when discussions get bogged down in details, the president has been known to quickly change the subject — to "seem in control at all times,"
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...sidency-234879
    Last edited by Spudly; 10-02-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Here is some more fluff for you liberal sheep http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/10...ravel-ban.html

Here is some more fluff for you liberal sheep http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/10...ravel-ban.html
    That seems to do more for non-liberal sheep.. Baaaaaad!

B.S. High
    You are all fluff.

You rail against the MSM yet you never exposed what media outlets you believe and now indicate that you believe in tweets and doctored images like the fake 1977 Time magazine cover on Climate Change that you posted on another thread. Rather than provide a source, you try changing the subject and post something about Chelsea Clinton. You probably believe that the Bowling Green Massacre is fact too.

How old are you? 12?

Poll: Most Trump Supporters Say ‘Bowling Green Massacre’ Necessitates Travel Ban

A new poll with Donald Trump supporters suggests that at least half of them believe that the president’s immigration-restricting executive orders are justified, due to the nonexistent Bowling Green Massacre.

Public Policy Polling put out a new poll recently, where they asked 712 voters “Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “The Bowling Green massacre shows why we need Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration?” According to the results, approximately 51% of Trump voters believed the supposed tragedy warranted Trump’s order.
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/poll-...es-travel-ban/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Green_massacre

Can you tell us B.S. High, how many people died in the Bowling Green Massacre?
    Hey foolish one I know Bowling green never happened you know why I am well informed . I follow every spectrum of politics . I was very tempted to have a career in it but decided on business instead after I was told I am far to outspoken for it and would cause to much havoc. But It's been part of my life since a toddler

So throw all the fluff you want at me it's like a mosquito without it's needle. Maybe I would take you serious if you stopped all the childish attacks on Trump and actually realized what he is trying to do for his country and why people voted him in. And a big reason why is all the BS thrown at him and I mean bs which insulted many level headed Americans see this And the Liberal bullying going on across the world is waking up other countries like France Germany England and many other to follow. It's like people thinking trolling him and making fun will have any effect other then chasing people to the right , and it's only going to get worse for the liberals in the states they're going to lose seats in the 2018 in the midterm because they live in a bubble of fantasy and can't see their error of their way because of utter arrogance .

You missed your calling in comedy.

Had to post this one

Official memorial

Trump sure got on well with the PM of Japan. Conservatives won't like that!!

You missed your calling in comedy.
    I know but I am happy for you graduating clown school.

Trump sure got on well with the PM of Japan. Conservatives won't like that!!

Possibly due to a small matter of China being a major threat to both of their interests.

Or that he didn't have a clue what Abe was talking about?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ce-translation

Or that he didn't have a clue what Abe was talking about?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ce-translation
    He kept on calling him Donald - I found that very odd. I thought the Japanese were more formal and considered formality to be a sign of respect.

It's a common Trumpian manoeuvre, really one of any BSer:

And, when discussions get bogged down in details, the president has been known to quickly change the subject — to "seem in control at all times,"
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...sidency-234879

Donald Trump purposely inserts obvious mistakes in his contracts that the other party will find and distract them from the bigger and more important details. In essence, Trump fleeces them while they pat themselves on the back for catching the "mistakes".

This is the tactic that Trump has been doing for his entire campaign, and continues today. For example, while people are laughing at KellyAnne saying something that Trump would say, like Bowling Green "Massacre" (which may have been deliberate - helps Trump because people look up what happened in Bowling Green and learn something the press didn't cover), Trump does all sorts of things that fly under the radar.

Just think about all the ink that has been wasted on fighting and arguing about this 90 day travel ban, while he has sworn in more of his cabinet and executed more orders that almost NOBODY is talking about.

He is a Ph.D. level expert at trolling. It's the way he thinks all the time.

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast