Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort McMurray fire

Default Fort McMurray fire

Apparently the nearby fire is getting worse.

Fort McMurray wildfire forces mandatory evacuations of 3 more neighbourhoods
    Abasand, Beacon Hill and Grayling Terrace neighbourhoods on mandatory evacuation notice
    CBC News Posted: May 03, 2016 9:28 AM MT Last Updated: May 03, 2016 2:52 PM MT

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...oods-1.3563977

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/loca...eratures-climb
    Last edited by KC; 03-05-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Apparently out of control now. Not good.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

I'd rather C2E than work!

Reports now that houses in Beacon Hill are on fire.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

I was watching a history documentary (The Big Burn on PBS) about the huge fires in WA, ID, MT in 1910, what put them out was an early snowfall.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_1910

We really need rain, while Notley cut some funding to firefighters, she'll need to restore or increase funding for this year, unless the weather changes dramatically. Firefighting budgets are like snow removal budgets, it is a guess and nobody really knows what a summer will be like.

Apparantly a mandatory evacuation put out at 3.25 pm. Highway 63 supposedly mayhem.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

Moving fast, covered this distance in three hours:

Mandatory evac order for downtown SE of King Street now in place. Fire has crossed the highway near MacKenzie Blvd

Has any authority actually said that the fire is out of control?.

It's never been under control.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

I'm on syncrude site as I type. Not a good scene here, we're being evacuated and going back to athabasca camp to the north. I have a feeling this shut down is being put on hold for a while. I'll update when I can. A lot of the operators from site might be losing their homes

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Turnbull View Post
    It's never been under control.
    Thought it was under control until it jumped the river.

I heard that it wasn't spreading yesterday but was not considered under control. Report this morning was:

MWF-009 is considered out of control at 2,656 hectares and is located approximately 5 kilometres west of Fort McMurray. There are 80 firefighters and seven helicopters, 2 dozer groups, and 2 air tanker groups fighting this wildfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitlope View Post
    I'm on syncrude site as I type. Not a good scene here, we're being evacuated and going back to athabasca camp to the north. I have a feeling this shut down is being put on hold for a while. I'll update when I can. A lot of the operators from site might be losing their homes
    Stay safe along with your work mates Kitlope.

Evac now expanded to entire lower townsite.

Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo update page. This seems to be the most up to date online of the official sources.

http://www.rmwb.ca/News-Room/McMurray-West-Wildfire.htm

This is a major disaster. Our hearts go out to residents.

Everyone please get to safety.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

If you have shaw Chanel 8 has live coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    If you have Telus Chanel 8 has live coverage.
    Live
    http://globalnews.ca/news/2677885/ma...y-intensifies/
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Highway 63 closed at MacKenzie Blvd. Evacuees are being told to go north.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    If you have Telus Chanel 8 has live coverage.
    Live
    http://globalnews.ca/news/2677885/ma...y-intensifies/
    Edited mine to Shaw Channel 8

May be time to start the fund raising.

Anyone have some links? Red Cross?

Just something else that will come up again in the near future...

Building-code changes rejected for wildfire-prone areas - Edmonton - CBC News

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...reas-1.1177036
    Last edited by KC; 03-05-2016 at 04:47 PM.

I'm listening to CBC radio and I haven't heard anyone interviewed say "panic" except the CBC broadcasters. I've heard of people running here and there, some mention of gridlock and slow moving traffic and curtious behavior. CBC though seems to be the only ones using the word "panicked". I do imagine a lot of people will be very confused.

Looking at the maps it seems these neighbourhoods have only one or two exits.

And surrounded by trees. Did they not lean anything from the Kelowna fire?

And surrounded by trees. Did they not lean anything from the Kelowna fire?
    I would guess that rapid city growth/expansion coupled with property ownership issues and environmental concerns likely prevents cleaning vast swaths of land around cities.

Few in Edmonton would support clearing the river valley of a lot of its trees.

But you need escape routes. Keyhole neighbourhoods have proven to be problematic that people cannot leave if a home near the single entrance is on fire and emergency vehicles block the exit or if there is a police incident, accident, sewer break or other events.

highlander

No, but a top-of-bank roadway sure looks like a good thing in a situation like this. So would a requirement for non-combustible siding.

But now's not the time for that. I can't imagine the logistics of evacuating.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    No, but a top-of-bank roadway sure looks like a good thing in a situation like this. So would a requirement for non-combustible siding.

Actually, now is the time for that. Once a crisis is over, all people care about is the future cost - and so nothing changes.

Sounds like they're now evacuating some of the evacuation centres.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post

Actually, now is the time for that. Once a crisis is over, all people care about is the future cost - and so nothing changes.
    The time has past. By the time this is done there won't be much forest around what's left of the city. :/

Beacon Hill is reported on fire.

Industrial areas on fire.

Global reporters saying there has been at least one, possibly two explosions in an industrial area. Apparently they saw what appeared to be a propane tank flying through the air.

The time has past. By the time this is done there won't be much forest around what's left of the city. :/
    That's not the point. What changed after Slave Lake? (I do imagine some changes were made but I'd like to hear what was voted down.) of course, there has to be limits to any mitigation but like most disasters, after the fact, many measures seem like no brainers, but still weren't pursued.

That's not the point. What changed after Slave Lake? (I do imagine some changes were made but I'd like to hear what was voted down.) of course, there has to be limits to any mitigation but like most disasters, after the fact, many measures seem like no brainers, but still weren't pursued.
    All the people capable of answering those questions, and they will need to be answered, are likely very busy right now dealing with the immediate issues of the evacuation and fighting the fire.

Super 8 motel is a total loss as well as many other buildings. Hospital being evacuated.

Red Cross is accepting donations. Please don't bother with physical goods, it wastes their resources trying to sort it all. Give cash.

http://www.redcross.ca

Forum Administrator *
    Blog Entries

Just tragic.

Yes Paul. That is a great suggestion. Cash is king, and can be placed where needed.
    Ow

Super 8 motel is a total loss as well as many other buildings. Hospital being evacuated.
    29,000 people being evacuated.

I'd guess at some point they'd have to rely on water bombers. Personally, I wouldn't want any firefighters within a thousand feet of a residential fire affecting more than a few homes at once. (Cars exploding, garages full of chemicals burning, propane bottles ecploding, etc. )

8 water bombers and 12 helicopters in use but this fire is totally out of control.

0-10 air quality index reading 11-12
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 03-05-2016 at 05:45 PM.

If Super 8 is down, then the Flying J is probably as well. With heavy NE winds, Beacon Hill is probably done for.

Awful. Damage will be severe.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Listening to an interview with the last guy out of Beacon Hill. He figured it wouldn't survive. He could hear fuel tanks exploding as he left.

Regular insurance doesn't do a thing here does it?

There were a lot of homes built in Fort Mac since the Kelowna fire 2003 and were any building standards changed? Metal roofs. metal siding, plaster and other non-flammable materials for decks and fences. No retroactive mandatory requirements to upgrade home fire resistance when whole communities are surrounded by trees.

I was in Kelowna two days before the fire and with other fires in Armstrong and other areas, I just shook my head that if a fire started, the whole area was going to burn. People I knew in Kelowna and houses I was in, saw entire neighbourhoods burn except those with tile, slate or metal roofs and fireproof walls.

Thanks Gem. I'm on the bus heading back to camp in near gridlock, many people pulled off to the side of the road... erie seeing families, kids sorta milling about. The ones with trailers are making some informal trailer-towns in empty fields and adjacent roads to 63, I can only imagine what they are thinking.

There were a lot of homes built in Fort Mac since the Kelowna fire 2003 and were any building standards changed? Metal roofs. metal siding, plaster and other non-flammable materials for decks and fences. No retroactive mandatory requirements to upgrade home fire resistance when whole communities are surrounded by trees.

I was in Kelowna two days before the fire and with other fires in Armstrong and other areas, I just shook my head that if a fire started, the whole area was going to burn. People I knew in Kelowna and houses I was in, saw entire neighbourhoods burn except those with tile, slate or metal roofs and fireproof walls.
    That's good news. Anything that could slow a fire would likely benefit others.

In the 1950s (1955) Calgary tried a trial evacuation but I guess it wasn't that successful. Today, I expect real life lessons from BC, Sask and Slave Lake have all benefited Ft Mac in terms of its evacuation.

Parts of the city evacuated during a 1955 trial run to test Cold War readiness |
    http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/09/06...-war-readiness

Slave Lake - lessons learned

http://www.aema.alberta.ca/documents...nal-Report.pdf

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/after-s...onse-1.1280841

And donate.nbut donate cash.

Donations for Slave Lake found in Calgary dump - Connect2Edmonton
    http://www.connect2edmonton.ca/forum...ad.php?t=21518
    Last edited by KC; 03-05-2016 at 06:30 PM.

Evacuation has expanded. MacDonald island included.

Exactly my point

If you do a quick read, do you see any mention of changing building and community design codes of forest surrounded communities?

Overarching Recommendation
    1. Build on the successes and experience of addressing the Lesser Slave Lake regional
    wildfires to ensure that emergency preparedness, response and recovery systems
    across the province are consistent with the following shared principles:
    • Emergency preparedness is commensurate with the risks facing Alberta and
    its communities.
    • A single, clear command structure is essential to emergency response.
    • All Albertans have access to support for emergency management that is
    appropriate to the magnitude of the situation being faced.
    • Emergency response is led by a single authority with the commensurate skills
    and training to address the incident.
    • The autonomy of communities needs to be respected, recognizing the need to
    balance this autonomy with the limitations of those communities in terms of
    emergency management.
    • After a wide-scale disaster, communities are supported to become “whole”
    again, and not simply to replace what was lost.
    • Highly effective emergency management is dependent upon role clarity and
    coordination across the range of activities from preparedness through to
    recovery.
    All the recommendations are about better emergency preparedness. No mention of fire proofing. Even suggestions of planting popular trees as green fire breaks are not in the report.

If you search the 237 page report without a single mention of changing fire codes.

News that all of Ft. Mc has been told to evacuate. Can't find the official notice of it yet. Just hearsay?.

News that all of Ft. Mc has been told to evacuate. Can't find the official notice of it yet. Just hearsay?.
    http://www.emergencyalert.alberta.ca...6/05/3710.html

Exactly my point

If you do a quick read, do you see any mention of changing building and community design codes of forest surrounded communities?

Overarching Recommendation
    1. Build on the successes and experience of addressing the Lesser Slave Lake regional
    wildfires to ensure that emergency preparedness, response and recovery systems
    across the province are consistent with the following shared principles:
    • Emergency preparedness is commensurate with the risks facing Alberta and
    its communities.
    • A single, clear command structure is essential to emergency response.
    • All Albertans have access to support for emergency management that is
    appropriate to the magnitude of the situation being faced.
    • Emergency response is led by a single authority with the commensurate skills
    and training to address the incident.
    • The autonomy of communities needs to be respected, recognizing the need to
    balance this autonomy with the limitations of those communities in terms of
    emergency management.
    • After a wide-scale disaster, communities are supported to become “whole”
    again, and not simply to replace what was lost.
    • Highly effective emergency management is dependent upon role clarity and
    coordination across the range of activities from preparedness through to
    recovery.
    All the recommendations are about better emergency preparedness. No mention of fire proofing. Even suggestions of planting popular trees as green fire breaks are not in the report.

If you search the 237 page report without a single mention of changing fire codes.

Keep in mind who prepared the report.

I was once involved in a detailed audit and was taken to task for showing too much diligence. The accountants view is that if more dilligence was required, it would have been in the procedures. (That was one of the factors that led me to retire from that career.)
    Last edited by KC; 03-05-2016 at 06:37 PM.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Thanks Gem. I'm on the bus heading back to camp in near gridlock, many people pulled off to the side of the road... erie seeing families, kids sorta milling about. The ones with trailers are making some informal trailer-towns in empty fields and adjacent roads to 63, I can only imagine what they are thinking.
    Stay safe guy. I wish nobody was pulling to the side of the road. Every available bit of roadway should be dedicated to moving people out of the area or for emergency vehicles only.

people should be careful as well where they are putting their trailers as who knows where this fire heads next.

I think its really difficult, and goes against a lot of instincts, but the stopping on the highway and trying to figure out what the fire is doing right now and if district is being burned down or not is really impacting the evacuation of everybody.
    The real issue in these gridlocked evacuations is the people just out of the range of fire pulling over are impacting the gridlock and desperation of people still trying to get on the highway and out of neighborhoods that are on fire.

KEEP MOVING!
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Stay safe guy. I wish nobody was pulling to the side of the road. Every available bit of roadway should be dedicated to moving people out of the area or for emergency vehicles only.

people should be careful as well where they are putting their trailers as who knows where this fire heads next.

I think its really difficult, and goes against a lot of instincts, but the stopping on the highway and trying to figure out what the fire is doing right now and if district is being burned down or not is really impacting the evacuation of everybody.
    The real issue in these gridlocked evacuations is the people just out of the range of fire pulling over are impacting the gridlock and desperation of people still trying to get on the highway and out of neighborhoods that are on fire.

KEEP MOVING!
    Many probably didn't heed the mandatory gas tank fill order yesterday.

any updates? Sounds like people are running out of gas on the side of the road.

Wall of flames on either side of the highway as well, some cars are breaking down due to the smoke in the air

tune to 93.9fm CBC for live coverage.

Was on Highway 63 today. Checking up my project about 70km south of the city. Saw a massive plume of smoke from that distance. Looked like a volcano had erupted.

After the mandatory evacuations, I decided to book it back to Edmonton. Was originally going to stay the night in a hotel there....

And it looks like I just missed the mass exodus on the highway. The amount of gridlock is incredible...funneling 60,000 people through 63 is a mighty hard task...

May 3rd. 20:40 screenshot of google maps

Very tragic..... Hope no fatality happens and everyone be safe.

This was probably 70-80km south of the city. unfortunately, couldnt get a better shot. another cloud had rolled into and covered the mushroom cap...

On the news, it was mentioned that the RCMP are delivering gas along the highway.

Is it all twinned yet?

Refugees a comin.
    Emergency plans are afoot: recreation centres, Rexall, Expo, Shaw and other venues including the Northlands grounds and Borden park, more if needed to accommodate the displaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wilson View Post
    Refugees a comin.
    Emergency plans are afoot: recreation centres, Rexall, Expo, Shaw and other venues including the Northlands grounds and Borden park, more if needed to accommodate the displaced.
    Good! Thoughlike the Syrians, some people may worry about taking them in (may include drug dealers...).

This paper mentions risks to Ft McMurray in terms of the lessons learned from the Slave Lake fire. (Road access..)

But even that investment has not addressed all the critical issues. There is, still, only one road in and out of Fort McMurray, a liability thrown into high relief by the Slave Lake fire of 2011. ...

The tragedy of the Slave Lake fire in 2011 – which miraculously did not include the loss of life – is by itself ample demonstration of the need for redundancy in a transportation network. There were three routes available for the 7,000 residents of Slave Lake to escape that fire. That same year, a six hundred thousand hectare wildfire, slightly larger than Prince Edward Island, burned out of control north of Fort McMurray, which is serviced by a single highway. It would require only 15 to 20 kilometres of new highway to link Fort McMurray to Highway 881, which could begin to offer important route alternatives.

https://letstalkroyalties.ca/wp-cont...our-Future.pdf
    Last edited by KC; 03-05-2016 at 11:05 PM.

Is it all twinned yet?
    NOPE
    should have been done 20 years ago. Thanks PC's

After the Slave Lake fire I wondered why 4 or 5 miles of forested land wasn't cleared around such a bush town even if it's just used for cattle pasture, golf coarse or two, whatever. Now Ft Mac is burning. How many bush towns need to burn before they stop making excuses to not deforest the outlying area. Bugs me.

Facebook has activated the Safety check for the Fort McMurray area affected by the fires.

https://www.facebook.com/safetycheck...ampaign=buffer

Is it all twinned yet?
    NOPE
    should have been done 20 years ago. Thanks PC's
    Well the promised section for twinning is basically done...although it should have been twinned between Grassland and Boyle if they were going to do it properly.

Refugees a comin.
    18,000 people headed to Edmonton tonight and into the morning.
    Expo Centre is the official staging area....

Saw a report the 100 or so patients at the hospital had been evaced to on oil sands site north of town. They're going to be flown out on a chartered 737.

Most options for camps are full.
    They have given up on Beaconhill.
    fuel supplies are running low in surround areas.
    RCMP to deploy another 150 members to the 120 currently active.

Drove past Northlands at about midnight. City/Red Cross have things well under control. Wasn't super busy yet, will find out in the morning what needs still exist I'm sure. Lots of people offering up space in their home or community hall, but undetermined needs or demand at this time.
    www.decl.org

Heart goes out to all affected.
    Let's make Edmonton better.

Indeed Jabee! I hope my friends and acquaintances up there are doing ok. As well, i pray it does not change wind and start affecting the camps/plants north of Ft.Mac. That would be a stragetic nightmare to evacuate them.

You are pretty much correct.

Air Canada accused of profiteering

Air Canada takes advantage of the situation, (translated from French)
    While evacuations continue in Fort McMurray because of major forest fires, Quebec's Jean-Marc Bujold told that Air Canada would have taken advantage of events to raise ticket prices for flights between Fort McMurray to Edmonton.

"This morning the price is $ 250 and last night saw the fire and people who wanted to evacuate to Edmonton, they charged us $ 700," he has said on the show The Morning Quebec.

"The authorities said all that it was necessary to evacuate Fort McMurray [...] workers were panicking so we went to Air Canada, but at $ 700 we found it so absurd we found a flight for $ 218 to Calgary, "added Mr. Bujold.
    http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2016/05/0...lon-un-citoyen

I think this is the time for major corporations to set the bar on donations after making so much money from oilsands development.

IMHO, I suggest

Air Canada $10M
    WestJet $10M
    Syncrude $100M
    Shell $100M
    Suncor $100M
    Ledcor $30M
    PCL $30M
    The Brick $10M
    Home Depot $20M
    Rona $10M
    McDonalds $20M

Lets pressure the big companies to dig deep and help rebuild Fort McMurray and people's lives!

I had that in thought when i did my last post. If *** Canada did such act, that would be shameful and inexcusable.

And highly illegal. Heads will roll if they were actually disaster profiteering.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

I doubt that someone said "woo, time to profiteer on this disaster" and hit a button. The airlines use automatic algorithms to monitor and adjust ticket prices based upon demand. That's why prices on the Friday/Monday of a long weekend are typically double what a mid-week, mid-day flight is. I would imagine that's what happened there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    I doubt that someone said "woo, time to profiteer on this disaster" and hit a button. The airlines use automatic algorithms to monitor and adjust ticket prices based upon demand. That's why prices on the Friday/Monday of a long weekend are typically double what a mid-week, mid-day flight is. I would imagine that's what happened there.
    Normally under regular circumstance yes. However, a disaster is occuring, so they should account for circumstances as this. It's a no brainer!

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Agreed. But it's more likely an oversight than a conscious decision on their part that this happened.

It's being reported that 80% of Beacon Hill destroyed. CBC was guesstimating that that represents about 500 homes. Other areas with significant damage and others with minimal damage.

Edmonton Journal's article on the damage (so far):
    http://edmontonjournal.com/news/loca...-fort-mcmurray
    Last edited by KC; 04-05-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Beacon Hill is the very southern part of Ft.Mac for those not familiar with FT. Mac and normally not visible when driving by. 80% wow! That is how nature works!

Overall damage is very bad and includes some neighbourhoods north of the Athabasca River.

Neighbourhoods affected as of 4 a.m. MT:
    • Abasand: Serious loss, south worse than north
    • Beacon Hill: 80 per cent of homes destroyed
    • ​Dickinsfield: Two houses destroyed
    • Downtown: One house destroyed
    • Draper: Unknown
    • Grayling Terrace: One house destroyed
    • ​Gregoire: No homes affected
    • ​Thickwood: One house destroyed
    • ​Timberlea: 12 trailers destroyed
    • ​Watersway: Serious loss
    • Wood Buffalo: Damaged but not as severe as Abasand or Beacon Hill

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...nton-1.3565573

I believe this is Beacon Hill:

Wow! You can't really tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
    Wow! You can't really tell.
    Lol, I'm sure would be upset if it was my truck though, had to leave my place once, was pretty devastating, and I didn't lose everything (just damage). I saw some guy complaining on TV about how he lost two snowmobiles he spent a year working to earn. A lot of toys up in smoke, and the WR's leaders home.

I drive up there all the time and very familiar with the area.

^Oh, I might have interpreted you wrong. I took you to mean "you can't tell its changed, looks the same as it did before it burnt to the ground", all dirty and stuff, not, you "you can't tell its Beacon Hill", hence the lol. I have no idea what Beacon Hill was like, I'm guessing pretty nice since WR leader lived there.

Im in shock right now. Theres fires near Ft. Mac every summer and camp workers and residents up north have had minor evacuation mainly due to smoke. It has crossed my mind before, but i didn't really think this was plausible.

Also Beacon Hill.

Grabbing these of Twitter BTW.

And i still don't recognize any of it.

Im in shock right now. Theres fires near Ft. Mac every summer and camp workers and residents up north have had minor evacuation mainly due to smoke. It has crossed my mind before, but i didn't really think this was plausible.
    I always wonder, even tourist / high end places like Canmore, Bannf, Jasper, Waterton - there are a lot of places that could be devastated by fire one day if things went wrong (although in a way, forest fires are atural, and even part of regrowth / regeneration). It shows how small we are compared to nature, I doubt there is much the fire crews could have done here.
    Last edited by moahunter; 04-05-2016 at 08:29 AM.

Nature akways wins.

After Slave Lake the province should have cut a firebreak around Ft. McMurray and any large town surrounded by forest. Interesting note about poplar trees, I didn't even consider them as a method of slowing down a fire.

Another thing the government should consider is building a road across to Wabasca and Peerless Lake, this has been discussed many times, as well as upgrading Highway 956 to an all weather paved route. Perhaps the La Loche shootings in conjunction with the fires will provide the Alberta and Saskatchewan government the incentive to make this area more connected.

The highway to Peerless Lake is discussed in this thread
    East West Connector - Hwy 686 to Hwy 63 | Planned
    http://www.connect2edmonton.ca/forum...ad.php?t=23678

While they can cut a firebreak in some areas today, better roads will take years.
    Last edited by sundance; 04-05-2016 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moahunter View Post
    I always wonder, even tourist / high end places like Canmore, Bannf, Jasper, Waterton - there are a lot of places that could be devastated by fire one day if things went wrong (although in a way, forest fires are atural, and even part of regrowth / regeneration). It shows how small we are compared to nature, I doubt there is much the fire crews could have done here.
    Not sure about Canmore but in the National Parks they do a lot of controlled burns around the townsites to clear out all the flammable undergrowth.

For example this was near the airstrip north of Jasper two weeks ago as we were driving home.

From Paula Simons on FaceBook:

Paula Simons

Just got off the phone with Nicole Geoffrey at Edmonton Emergency Relief Services. They are now putting out a call for donations and volunteers.

Specifically, they are collecting diapers, baby wipes, NEW toiletries (such as soap, shampoo, tampons, toothpaste etc.) and NEW socks and underwear. Please don't bring them random old stuff!

Take your donations, NOT to the Expo Centre, but to the ERS offices, downtown at 10255 104th Street. They will distribute them where they are needed most.

If you'd like to volunteer, please call 780-428-4422. Nicole says that if you don't get an answer right away, please leave a message, and they'll get back to you.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast