Thread: Capital City Clean-up - 2016 Adopt a Block

C2E Long Term Contributor

Default Capital City Clean-up - 2016 Adopt a Block

Good Afternoon,

I am pleased to announce the soft open of the 2016 Adopt a Block Early Bird registration. There are two early bird prizes available and will be drawn from the volunteers who have registered on or before February 29, 2016.

Please note that there are some changes with the program this year. There is NO LONGER the option to register as a team or group. Each member of your former team ages 15+ is encouraged to formally register as well! (please forward them this email). The thinking behind this is that we want to engage with more of our volunteers and have more clean up kits this year and would love to see everyone get one! If your former team included people under the age of 15, they must register with their parent or guardian and there is the option to do that in the registration form.

If you are looking for a 1 time clean up instead of the 20 week Adopt a Block commitment, please indicate that in your registration and we will contact you with our group and team volunteer clean up opportunities.

Please register HERE.

Also, if you are wanting to help us stuff the Adopt a Block Kits this year, please sign up for a shift in your profile once you have completed the Adopt a Block registration. Or send me an email and I will send you the direct link.

If you do not know your username and password, please email us at [email protected] or re-set your password on the log on page.

Please share this exciting and important program with people you know encouraging them to sign up as well!

Tamara Brunelle
    Capital City Clean Up Volunteer Coordinator
    780-496-8047
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

I'd rather C2E than work!

Yes sir ! Yes sir !

Three bags full.