Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Fall of the Alberta P.C's...........

C2E Hard Core Contributor

What did Klein really do? What was Kleins legacy?

Did he "trim the fat"? He certainly balanced the budget from the $8B deficit we had when he took office, but did he do it in a way that made sense? Did his method of achieving this leave us better off? Let's look at the facts.

Myth 1) Klein got extreme public spending under control.

A) Public spending was not out of control on governmental operations. Getty had already cut public spending by $3B between 86' and 92' in real terms.

B) Public spending was out of control on private sector subsidies. The total spent in the same time period on private subsidies as the $3B public cut was $11.2 billion to agriculture, oil, and gas.

C) Klein's response was to further cut the operational.

The verdict? Klein did not cut operational spending because it was out of control, he cut it because his ideology dictated that he support his friends in private industry, and financial realities (the collapse of oil prices) dictated that he fund their addiction to free money out of other programs. This decision was not fiscally conservative, it was crony capitalism.

Myth 2) Klein was a fiscal conservative that balanced the budget with wise decisions.

A) As state above, programs that were already cut were cut again, while subsidies were continued.

B) A large portion of the money used to pay down the deficit came from selling off profitable public assets and other programs at below market value. This includes the Alberta Energy Company and the provincial registry system.

The verdict? Klein was not a fiscal conservative. He covered up his own incompetence by selling off public assets in bad deals. This gave the illusion of balancing the budget, while in reality all that he did was eliminate predictable, long term public revenue streams. The literal opposite of fiscal conservatism.

Myth 3) Klein created a responsible governmental structure that could replicate balanced budgets sustainably into the future.

A) As stated above, the balanced budget was obtained through asset sales at a loss. This only gives the illusion of balancing the budget, and has no long term impact.

B) Klein's decisions directly limited the governments ability to predict long term revenues.

C) Klein's flat tax was only possible even under his austerity level spending given asset sales and royalties. It was impossible, even under low levels of spending, as a long-term model.

Myth 4) Klein's austerity policies and tax breaks led to economic prosperity.

A) Klein's austerity caused a direct and immediate economic slowdown just as oil prices were recovering.

B) Alberta's economy grew thereafter directly proportional to oil and gas prices.

The verdict? Klein's policies were completely ineffectual. The only thing that mattered was the price of oil. The only thing that I might give him is that he rubber stamped every single oil related project that came across his desk without even a thought to the environmental impact, which definitely accelerated development. However, as we're about to start finding given the slowdown and counties and municipalities are already warning, the long term result of this is that when sites shut down the taxpayer will be on the hook for millions to billions.

http://www.parklandinstitute.ca/medi...into_this_mess

None of this even touches on his mismanagement and meddling in operations that he didn't just cut without the slightest research or forethought. The state of our infrastructure, education, healthcare, public research and innovation, urban development, regional growth and coordination, and a lot more were set back decades by this boorish incompetence.
    Last edited by Jaerdo; 08-07-2016 at 04:06 PM.

^^noblea, your calculator isn't looking at the full picture, of for example, 200k of income coming into a company, then being either dividended or salaried out to an individual. Unless you leave some of that income you are going to end up with roughly the same tax, that's how our integration system works (it isn't perfect but its close). For example, if a company gets a small business rate, that means less GRIP, which means higher tax individually on the dividend. The system is basically designed to incentivize keeping money in small companies, but not providing a material disadvantage to having a corporate structure if you pay the income out. It's not designed to provide you with a massive tax benefit for incorporating versus personally conducting a business. And yes I have analyzed it, someone who sets themselves up as an independent contractor rather than a sole proprietor for example, typically they end up paying marginally more tax unless they reinvest. Setting up a company won't get you out of paying the top tax rate ultimately on your profits if your income is up over 200k (it might defer a bit when you have to pay it, which is where the planning comes in).
    Last edited by moahunter; 08-07-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Incorporation provides a large tax benefit, especially for effective income splitting between spouses, even if one doesn't work in the corporation. Very common for husband and wife to be 50/50 owners, but have different share types which allows dividends to be optimized to reduce total family tax liabilities. That is the primary benefit of canadian incorporation. In the US, with their litigation-happy courts, the benefit of reduced liability is increased.

You are correct that the calculator doesn't take in to account the corporate side of things, but it's pretty straightforward. 3% tax on the first 500K of profit. That's minuscule.

^you can't get 500k of profit out of a company at pay 3 percent tax, even if you income split (which not everyone can do, it depends very much on your family and business situation), as soon as you dividend or salary it out you pay personal rates (modified depending on the level of tax in the company of it is a dividend). All I can say to you, is setting up a company isn't the massive tax benefit that people at the hairdresser make it out to be, if you flow the income all the way through and calculate the taxes at each level, more often than not it's a slight cost. But, if you want to believe otherwise, you are welcome too. Look at table 3, Alberta is 48 to 52 percent integrated (ie if flowed out) depending on type of income, on income over 200k, i.e. Roughly the top marginal tax rate, roughly the same as BC (which I don't think is good enough for us for an incentive).

http://www.collinsbarrow.com/en/cbn/...rate-tax-rates
    Last edited by moahunter; 08-07-2016 at 04:53 PM.

I don't know if you are pretending to be daft or what.
    500K at 3% is the small business tax rate (it's actually the full rate, but there's a small business deduction which brings it down to 3% effective)
    Then you pay taxes on non-eligible dividends in the individual's hands. Or they're considered eligible dividends depending on the size of the company/profit.
    Or pay it out as salary, which reduces the 500K (since salary is an expense) and have the individual pay full income taxes on it.

If you want to keep on focusing on the 48% top marginal income tax rate, you have to acknowledge that the non-eligible div tax rate for the same amount (200K+) is 39%. Add to that the 3% paid at the corporate level.

Taking 500K out of a small corporation as salary (assuming you only have 500K profit), results in 0 corp taxes and $207,750 in taxes payable. Taking it out as dividends, including the small business corp tax, results in about 25K less in taxes payable (total). That's with just one shareholder. A husband and wife taking full dividends would result in 56K less in taxes paid (total).

^Ill trust the Collins barrow table ahead of your ad hoc analysis, of a specific situation where you imagine supposedly someone could save a ton of tax dollars by incorporating versus personally earning the money (or your family personally earning it). There is no way to avoid that you or your families marginal personal tax rate is basically what you will ultimately end up paying (give or take a few percent), no matter how clever you structure it for your small business, if you do it legally. It's personal tax rates that cost small businesses, not company tax rates.
    Last edited by moahunter; 08-07-2016 at 05:09 PM.

^ ok, you're right. I'm wrong.
    A family can reduce their total tax payable through selective dividends, but for an owner, that has the option of dividends vs salary, there is little to no difference, assuming a profit high enough.

Quote Originally Posted by nobleea View Post
    ^ ok, you're right. I'm wrong.
    Are you allowed to say that on here?

C2E Long Term Contributor

PC party to probe harassment allegations after Sandra Jansen and Donna Kennedy-Glans drop out of race

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...quit-1.3843443

I've always liked Jansen, and a PC Party led by her would have greatly increased my chances of voting for them again.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

In her release, Jansen said she has been harassed online and her social media feeds have been "filled with filth." The final straw in Red Deer was when "insults were scrawled on my nomination forms."
    "Volunteers from another campaign chased me up and down the hall, attacking me for protecting women's reproductive rights, and my team was jeered for supporting children's rights to a safe school environment."

It is no right what happened to her but potentially this is what life in the spotlight can do. I am sure thousands of politicians and would be politicians have all kinds of insults flung at them 24/7. It's a blood sport. I should imagine whoever was doing this was a party of one or a handful at most but they kept it going to make it look like a lot of people. Maybe it's just as well she stepped down as unfortunately it probably would not have got any easier. She should see if a computer expert can retrieve some of the emails she got and trace them back to an/a IP address(es).
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

More here...

Female candidates quitting Alberta PC leadership race a ‘step back’ for women: Notley

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle32782999/

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    In her release, Jansen said she has been harassed online and her social media feeds have been "filled with filth." The final straw in Red Deer was when "insults were scrawled on my nomination forms."
    "Volunteers from another campaign chased me up and down the hall, attacking me for protecting women's reproductive rights, and my team was jeered for supporting children's rights to a safe school environment."

It is no right what happened to her but potentially this is what life in the spotlight can do. I am sure thousands of politicians and would be politicians have all kinds of insults flung at them 24/7. It's a blood sport. I should imagine whoever was doing this was a party of one or a handful at most but they kept it going to make it look like a lot of people. Maybe it's just as well she stepped down as unfortunately it probably would not have got any easier. She should see if a computer expert can retrieve some of the emails she got and trace them back to an/a IP address(es).
    Sounds like you are victim blaming.

The whole episode is so perfectly Conservative in every contemporary way. Vile, venal, and somehow filthy.

And at the same time so very unsurprising.
    Last edited by AShetsen; 09-11-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post

Sounds like you are victim blaming.
    Not at all, I stated it is not right what happened to her. It would not be right if it happened to a male or female. This to me seemed more personal and very much directed at her. That is why I said she should try to trace the IP address of some of the emails she got. These emails went to her in box. It was not just chatter on a twitter feed as all politicians get lambasted (or praised) on social media. No it was not her fault. Unfortunately others in the spotlight have to navigate these types of things. They either keep going or step down, she chose the latter. That's not a weakness on her part. She decided she did not need that kind of aggravation.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by AShetsen View Post
    The whole episode is so perfectly Conservative in every contemporary way. Vile, venal, and somehow filthy.

And at the same time so very unsurprising.
    All it took was a dash of Kenney.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

With Wildrose being supposedly unelectable, and the quasi-Kenneyized Tories now starting to behave like Wildrosers, PLUS the NDP being supposedly un-re-electable, I wonder if there's any sort of opening on the political specturm for an insurgent party along the lines of the Lougheed/Redford(minus the corruption) Tories?

The most likely vehichle for that sort of thing would be either the Liberals or the Alberta Party, though I don't know how much like there is in either grouping right now.

I guess this coulda gone on the Wildrose thread, since it's officially a Wildrose story, but it has pretty serious implications for the Tories as well, and anyway this thread is more active anyway, so...

From David Climenhaga:

In an email to supporters sent late Sunday with the bland subject line, “A Wildrose Update,” Opposition Leader Brian Jean drops a bombshell with the revelation someone broke into the party’s Edmonton office several weeks ago, stole two laptop computers and tried unsuccessfully to walk off with the party’s server.

Holy Cow! Watergate, anyone?
    link

Quote Originally Posted by overoceans View Post
    With Wildrose being supposedly unelectable, and the quasi-Kenneyized Tories now starting to behave like Wildrosers, PLUS the NDP being supposedly un-re-electable, I wonder if there's any sort of opening on the political specturm for an insurgent party along the lines of the Lougheed/Redford(minus the corruption) Tories?

The most likely vehichle for that sort of thing would be either the Liberals or the Alberta Party, though I don't know how much like there is in either grouping right now.
    Wouldn't be at all surprised if, in the event Kenney wins the PC nomination and dissolves the party, all the "old" PC's simply leave whatever the merged party is, and recreate the PC's again without Kenney.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

The other day I got a call and the read out said it was from Thomas Lukaszuk's and I'm thinking surely this *%!!#** is not thinking or has gone back into politics.
    Talk about clutching at straws. Anyway it went to voice mail. When I went to listen to the voice mail it was from my MLA's (a women, NDP) saying there was going to be an on-line town hall meeting on such and such a date and feel free to join in. Now, how/why the NDP is phoning on a number that is/was Thomas Lukaszuk's is beyond me. Now, if I am right I thought if a land line number was disconnected the number was not giving out for six month. If that is the case it seems real odd that my NDP MLA got that exact same number as a P C trough dweller.

the calls went out from the constituency office of MLA Nicole Goehring, who is slated to speak at the telephone town hall, explained NDP caucus spokesperson Eric Rice.

The problem is Goehring occupies Lukaszuk’s former MLA office — and the number still shows up with his name on call IDs.
    Nothing nefarious here. Administrative bungle, I'm sure it's getting fixed.

Top_Dawg loves these clusterfucks.

Just absolutely hilarious how yet another PC leadership race is balls deep in FUBAR mode.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...062/story.html

^It is sort of funny. Post Klein the PC's got hijacked into becoming Alberta's Liberal party. Now, all those lefties who should never really have been in the party, are making the hijack fully explicit. They should just merge with Liberals and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by moahunter View Post
    ^It is sort of funny. Post Klein the PC's got hijacked into becoming Alberta's Liberal party. Now, all those lefties who should never really have been in the party, are making the hijack fully explicit. They should just merge with Liberals and be done with it.
    Now I've always assumed, and I'm genuinely curious here, was that is was Klein who was the oddball in the PC Party leader geneology. He was the one that would be considered the outlier w.r.t the PC philosophy. Perhaps the Conservative/Reform/Wild Rose ideals, but not the historical PC.

Moa's comment is rather absurd (no surprise) given that Lougheed's PCs were a centrist party that were closer to Notley's NDP than Jean's Wildrose. It was the Socred/Wildrose wingnuts who took over and dominated during the Klein era.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Quote Originally Posted by nobleea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by moahunter View Post
    Now I've always assumed, and I'm genuinely curious here, was that is was Klein who was the oddball in the PC Party leader geneology. He was the one that would be considered the outlier w.r.t the PC philosophy. Perhaps the Conservative/Reform/Wild Rose ideals, but not the historical PC.
    I would agree. Contrary to the notion that the Stelmach and Redford years represented a left-wing "hijacking" of the PC Party, both of those leaders were well to the right of Peter Lougheed, who raised oil royalties and nationalized(or whatever the provincial term is) an airline, along with a lot of other economically and socially interventionist stuff. It was, indeed, the Klein years that were the outlier, ideologically speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
    Moa's comment is rather absurd (no surprise) given that Lougheed's PCs were a centrist party that were closer to Notley's NDP than Jean's Wildrose. It was the Socred/Wildrose wingnuts who took over and dominated during the Klein era.
    We cross-posted, and obviously I agree.

If either a Kenneyfied Tory Party or Wildrose manage to win the next election, it'll be because Albertans are so fed up with the NDP that they'll vote for anyone to the right of it. Not because Albertans are thirsting for a return to the days of Ernest Manning. (Though that is what they could end up with, if they elect a bunch of oil toadies and bible thumpers.)

The provincial P.C's at the moment could not run a one man parade.

Yeah, no kidding.

And why is it that in any picture of McIver - he appears to be half in the bag ?

I'm wondering when Tom Lukaszuk will raise his ugly mug. Then it truly will be Where are the Clowns, bring in the Clowns.
    McIver does not have a snowballs chance in he ll of doing anything for that party. He's got nothing to offer and is just hanging on for the right pension amount to roll around then hopefully he will be gone.

https://twitter.com/davecournoyer/st...86676802588673
    Messages from the @albertaNDP @ABLiberal and @AlbertaParty released shortly after Jason Kenney won the PC Party leadership. #ableg #pcldr

Jason Kenney’s hostile takeover of Alberta’s PC Party is complete

http://daveberta.ca/2017/03/jason-ke...-leadership-2/

C2E Continued Contributor

It's rather disgusting how far the party eroded, once filled with many honorable men and women who had Alberta 1st in their hearts to be overrun by a bunch of self serving fools. And now we have the pain of a socialist government who is stocked in cabinet by many non Albertans setting our policies .
    live for happiness because without it everything seems ho hum

Jason Kenney. He didn't come back for us.

Quote Originally Posted by buildthemhigh View Post
    It's rather disgusting how far the party eroded, once filled with many honorable men and women who had Alberta 1st in their hearts to be overrun by a bunch of self serving fools. And now we have the pain of a socialist government who is stocked in cabinet by many non Albertans setting our policies .
    One of our basic principles here is to bring in the best people for the job. Personally, I think we can create homegrown examples but that's irrelevant. Every party should seek out the best of the best and I would hope that that measurement of skills and character would include a candidate's plan to make Alberta a lifelong home - as that orientation affects their decision making. The short-term work hard, strip mine the province for all its got and maximize personal take by minimizing taxes and payback finally to cut and run in retirement doesn't serve Alberta in the long run.

I'd rather C2E than work!

I'm hoping they merge and rename the party. At least drop progressive. How about Wild Rose Conservative party.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbones View Post
    I'm hoping they merge and rename the party. At least drop progressive. How about Wild Rose Conservative party.

I don't care what they call themselves... I'm so happy Kenney won....

The overweight party of the obese.

TOPOTO for short.

Wild Progresssive Rosey Conservatives?
    I feel in no way entitled to your opinion...

C2E Posting Power

One of our basic principles here is to bring in the best people for the job. Personally, I think we can create homegrown examples but that's irrelevant. Every party should seek out the best of the best and I would hope that that measurement of skills and character would include a candidate's plan to make Alberta a lifelong home - as that orientation affects their decision making. The short-term work hard, strip mine the province for all its got and maximize personal take by minimizing taxes and payback finally to cut and run in retirement doesn't serve Alberta in the long run.
    Well put. In a province as broadly populated and diverse as Alberta, "local knowledge" has limited value anyhow. What a farmer from Taber considers "good for Alberta" vs. what someone who works in IT from Edmonton would consider "good for Alberta" are likely to be very different. It's more important to get people who know the policy work and show an interest in making Alberta better, regardless of where they come for.

It should be noted that Jason Kenney was born in Ontario, grew up in Saskatchewan, went to school in California, and, over the past 20 years, has probably spent as much time in Ottawa as he has in Alberta.

One of our basic principles here is to bring in the best people for the job.
    Like Temporary Foreign Workers?
    I feel in no way entitled to your opinion...

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AShetsen

TOPOTO for short.

Kenney does bear a striking resemblance to Randy from the Trailer Park Boys...

Classic.

And could Alan Hallman be Mr. Lahey ?

Well Top_Dawg expects some good comedy over the next few months.

There will no doubt be some classic bozo eruptions and even more bullying and character assassinations.

Just the kind of stuff Top_Dawg loves.

And imagine - whatever morphs from this collection of wackos will be the alternate choice to scarecrow and her starbuck yogis in the next election.

What is going on Alberta ?

‘Randy’ from Trailer Park Boys wins Alberta PC leadership

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/03...pc-leadership/

^Tralier park boys has to be the least funny comedy ever (followed closely by Little Mosque on the Prairie). I mean seriously, any comedy which relies on a guy not wearing a shirt for jokes, is pretty pathetic.

Its going to be interesting to see if Kenney can discipline / keep a check on his, and his politicians, social conservative views, if the parties do merge. That's the only way the right can lose, if someone does another bozo eruption and goes on about pro-life or gay's burning in hell.

I like Jean more than Kenney.

I doubt Kenney will speak of gays burning in hell. He's a San Fran graduate himself. Similar to Randy waist up but Jason has a Huge arse
    Last edited by Drumbones; 20-03-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Moa, TPB is funny. Being a refuge yourself you just don't get Canadian humour.

moa wrote:

^Tralier park boys has to be the least funny comedy ever (followed closely by Little Mosque on the Prairie). I mean seriously, any comedy which relies on a guy not wearing a shirt for jokes, is pretty pathetic.
    Not to mention that the whole "trailer parks as automatically hilarious" thing had been done to death by the time they decided to recusitate the corpse.

^agreed.

Moa, TPB is funny. Being a refuge yourself you just don't get Canadian humour.
    Corner gas was funny, and I don't mind Schitts Creek, but TPB is just horrible. Yeah, I guess I don't get it, a guy not wearing a shirt doesn't make me giggle (even if he is a fat *** like Kenney).

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AShetsen

TOPOTO for short.

Kenney does bear a striking resemblance to Randy from the Trailer Park Boys...

He will get on well with our fatty health minister... lol..

They put her in there so everyone else would feel they look healthy

They put her in there so everyone else would feel they look healthy

It worked.

Wow, how shallow are some of you guys getting. Is the size of someone's girth in direct correlation to their I Q. Are only thin people intelligent?. Does it mean that people who are anorexic are Mensa members?. Is it necessary to lambast someone on their weight, the size of their rear etc. I'm sure you all have family members that could stand to loose a few pounds but really, do you love them any less because they need to loose weight. People in general have to start getting past a persons appearance and start actually concentrating on what they can/have/will do for society. If it's not much then it's not their weight, it's them.

The minister called people sewer rats, I think ( fat or thin) she showed us who she is.

Now that Kenney has been anointed, if/when there is a merger of the Wild Rose and Conservatives parties and if Jean wins I think Kenney will undermine him at every chance. Maybe Kenney will play nice for a while but he does not give me the impression that he would play second fiddle. Sooner or later he and the good old boys (McIver etc) will start jockeying for position. They will not be able to help themselves as it's in their DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by hello lady View Post
    The minister called people sewer rats, I think ( fat or thin) she showed us who she is.
    Would calling people sewer rats have been any more palatable if she had only been 105 pounds?.

I said fat or thin....!

Quote Originally Posted by halocore View Post
    Well put. In a province as broadly populated and diverse as Alberta, "local knowledge" has limited value anyhow. What a farmer from Taber considers "good for Alberta" vs. what someone who works in IT from Edmonton would consider "good for Alberta" are likely to be very different. It's more important to get people who know the policy work and show an interest in making Alberta better, regardless of where they come for.

It should be noted that Jason Kenney was born in Ontario, grew up in Saskatchewan, went to school in California, and, over the past 20 years, has probably spent as much time in Ottawa as he has in Alberta.
    Yes, there is going to always be a diversity of perspective and opinion depending on where in Alberta you come from and your background.

Interestingly, I suspect the last two premiers that were not born in Alberta (Redford and Prentice) have spend more time here than Kenney.

Jason Kenney. He didn't come back for us.
    You got it 100%. He didn't run for the Federal Conservative leadership because they probably didn't want another leader from the same city and even if that wasn't an obstacle, Trudeau might be too hard to beat.

He decided his best option as a career politician was to go (back) west.

I really don't see how the Wildrose gains from this. To me, this just seems like a sneaky attempt from the PCs to consolidate power and a hail-mary from the Wildrose to be in power.

I'm still happy. I heard Kenney politely talk about the WR. He set this in motion some time ago, I'm just so pleased. I don't care if he's gay, or has a fat ***, anything to be rid of the NDP!!!

^First I'm hearing that he's gay.

Really? We always thought he was. Its never mattered to us, but when have you ever seen him out with a woman. ?
    I actually said I don't care if he's gay or fat. Still happy though

Really? We always thought he was. Its never mattered to us, but when have you ever seen him out with a woman. ?
    At one point, he admitted to being celibate for religious reasons. This led to speculation, unsubstantiated as far as I know, that he must be a closeted homosexual.

At one point, he admitted to being celibate for religious reasons. This led to speculation, unsubstantiated as far as I know, that he must be a closeted homosexual.
    I don't know, maybe just can't get a date for some reason.

Nope,never heard that .It was just a feeling,same with Mr Baird.....like I said,who cares though.? .The left appear worried. Hmm interesting

I have heard some people refer to Kenney as The 40 Year Old Virgin - or he called himself that.

Merger between Conservative and Wildrose party: Conservatively Wild

I honestly think Jean could beat Kenney for leader of a merged party, because of this issue alone.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2017/04/0...aight-alliance

My views are that for a child struggling with his or her identity or sexuality, I believe they should not be forced to talk about it before they are ready,” wrote Jean.

On Monday, Jean was even more unequivocal, saying he “absolutely” didn’t think parents should be notified if their child joins a GSA.

Last week, Kenney told the Calgary Herald editorial board that parents should be notified if their child joins as GSA, unless the parents are known to be abusive.

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Merger between Conservative and Wildrose party: Conservatively Wild
    PCs gone wild......
    posts randomly and infrequently

^^

Nah.

Kenney is gonna sic his brownshirts on him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123