Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Results 2,101 to 2,143 of 2143

Thread: State of the world, state sponsored terror, terror and war in general

  1. #2101
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Strathcona - Mill Creek
    Posts
    4,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    That's not the same thing, and you know it.
    Hah, well, you said:

    the intelligence community is not unified in believeing that the Kremlin got Donald Trump elected. That's (still) a crazy leftist conspiracy theory.
    And that's not the same thing that Edmonton PRT said, and you know it.

    Of course the Kremlin didn't elect Donald Trump - they can't vote in the US election. However, they CAN interfere in the election, and they can work with Trump in order to help him win the election, which are things that they've been accused of.

    So, once again, please post the credible US intelligence agencies that have said the Russians didn't interfere in the elections.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

  2. #2102

    Default

    And interfereing with the presidential election because how it is structured makes it much easier to manipulate than the popular vote.

    Only affecting 50,000 or 100,000 votes can alter who becomes president regardless of the popular vote. Experts in this field are recommending changes to better represent the will of the majority and reduce the chances of election interference.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  3. #2103
    C2E Posting Power
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    I don't even know anymore :/
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    rural Nevada doesn't exactly seem like an ISIS hotbed and he had no apparent connection to the middle east or Islam.
    The attack (shooting up a concert) was very "ISIS-like". He was surrounded in money (nobody seems to be able to explain where he got millions), and he was surrounded with dozens of machine guns (which all reminds me of the California senator - Leland Yee - who was busted in an FBI sting just a few years ago for trafficking machine guns from ISIS in the Phillipines). He has a Philipino girlfriend (or wife) who may know some things about this guy in organized crime that we haven't heard. Or, he was completely alone in all of this. This breadcrumb trail can still totally go in any direction.
    Utter invention. So any mass killing involving shooting is now "ISIS like?" Please explain that. Next, its Filipino, not that that portion of your post makes any sense. Finally there isn't any confusion around where he got his money, and I haven't heard that questioned by anybody. He has real estate holdings. He might even have won some considerable amounts in his high stakes gambling. He's also retired and so he has the base of income that he has accrued during a lifetime being a professional accountant and Real Estate investor. So how surprising would it be that he has some money?

    Do you seriously wonder why your arguments here are not compelling?

    It's pretty obvious where he get's them from though. He simply can't fathom that a white, non-Muslim would go on a shooting spree. Clearly they must have been under the influence of that evil religion. Simple as that.

  4. #2104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seamusmcduffs View Post
    Are you really going back to playing this game again?

  5. #2105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Do you seriously wonder why your arguments here are not compelling?
    They are compelling to people who like to think.

    You really need to pay more attention.
    To what? Your almost constant misinformation?
    It's called speculation. And, I didn't realize it was forbidden here. I also thought this was a discussion board? My mistake, I guess.

    Also, apparently if I compare the time ISIS sprayed machine gun bullets at concertgoers in France to someone in spraying machine gun bullets at concertgoers in Las Vegas it's "misinformation", and too far-fetched for the Las Vegas incident to be ISIS too (even though they claimed responsibility for it).

    Liberalism is a mental illness.

  6. #2106

    Default

    Speculation or prejudice?

    Trying to make events fit into your islamophobic world view or can't stand to see your myopic world view shattered?
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 07-10-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  7. #2107
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    3,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Do you seriously wonder why your arguments here are not compelling?
    They are compelling to people who like to think.

    You really need to pay more attention.
    To what? Your almost constant misinformation?
    It's called speculation. And, I didn't realize it was forbidden here. I also thought this was a discussion board? My mistake, I guess.

    Also, apparently if I compare the time ISIS sprayed machine gun bullets at concertgoers in France to someone in spraying machine gun bullets at concertgoers in Las Vegas it's "misinformation", and too far-fetched for the Las Vegas incident to be ISIS too (even though they claimed responsibility for it).

    Liberalism is a mental illness.
    Speculate all you want! Oh, and.....

    Happy Thanksgiving..

  8. #2108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post



    Yup, the left wants to play this game again.

    Sigh.

  9. #2109

    Default

    Sorry, playing the victim again.

    When Sally in first grade slapped your hand, did you always have to run to the front and scream, "TEACHER!, TEACHER! Sally's killing me!, do something! Lock her up! Lock her up!" and throw yourself on the ground and cry?
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  10. #2110

    Default

    You mean like the way you beg moderators of this forum to ban me whenever I say words that hurt your feelings?

  11. #2111

    Default

    You are a well known troll on this forum.

    You posting states that I posted that image when I did not.

    I did post
    Speculation or prejudice?

    Trying to make events fit into your islamophobic world view or can't stand to see your myopic world view shattered?

    How many times have you posted the same image? 50 times? 70 times?

    We all know you can't defend your alt-right conspirious views so you flip the same image statement.

    We maybe you should take it to heart that many posters are calling you out on your warped views.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 08-10-2017 at 06:21 AM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  12. #2112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    NRA has backed regulation of bump stocks which "cheat" the semi-automatic restriction on firearms. Common sense move.
    Maybe only common sense to you.

    Didn't the NRA (experts in the field) just propose or agree to that?
    Have they long done so? (I don't know.)

    How long have these things been on the market?
    A few further points to consider about any prior NRA opposition to banning bump stock sales in the US right ‘from the get go’. It’s the consequences of permitting proliferation. Any active opposition to preventing the initial production and dissemination of a deadly technology or capacity essentially makes one an enabler. So from the time bump stocks were first introduced, most assuredly the following has happened:

    One, the failure to immediately ban bump stocks has very likely led to many people purchasing them, and essentially promoting them (through their testing of bump stocks playing with them, and posted comments and videos of bump stocks in action.)

    Two, the failure to immediately ban bump stocks has very likely led to an uncontrollable and irrevocable supply and technical knowledge available to anyone that may want one if a ban were only now, at such a late date, to be put in place.

    Three, the failure to immediately ban bump stocks has very likely led to quality and effectiveness improvements of bumps stocks. This evolution will certainly have been furthered along in its technical progress by the people in point number one above. (Certainly terrorist bomb making has similarly advanced to a; less-risky-proposition-for-them-yet-more-deadly-state-for-the-innocents, by the many people testing and disseminating their knowledge of explosives. Same for tannerite in the case of this Paddock / Las Vegas terrorism case.)

    Four, the failure to immediately ban bump stocks has most definitely enabled a sick and evil nut case (however motivated) to show the world including anyone and everyone who wants to slaughter masses of innocent people just how easy it will be for them - individually or worse - as groups of terrorists. (They’ve mindlessly copied the proven successful truck and crowd slaughtering tactic so now expect them to mindlessly copy this latest successful tactic.)

    So this new possibly NRA Enabled Bump Stock Slaughter Tactic is now out of the bag and the last people anyone would ever want to learn of it, have now just seen how easy it was to mass murder groups of people in the US. They just need to pick up whatever number of semi-automatics they need. (There’s no putting that cat back in the bag either.) And whatever number of bump stocks they need and go into a hotel or office building of their choice and then kill tens or hundreds of people on the streets below.)
    Last edited by KC; 08-10-2017 at 09:00 AM.

  13. #2113

    Default

    Knowing full well that Obama was fully in favour of stricter gun regulation to reduce mass shootings, I’d say that only a group of supreme-A-holes would say this, like this:


    Did Obama administration approve bump stocks? | PolitiFact

    "The Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions."
    — National Rifle Association on Thursday, October 5th, 2017 in a press release

    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...d-bump-stocks/

  14. #2114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    We all know you can't defend your alt-right conspirious views so you flip the same image statement.

    So stating that I believe that ISIS (who literally claimed responsibility) is linked to this attack is an "alt-right conspirous view"?

    Oh my god!



    Sorry, but this is a discussion forum for all, not an echo chamber for just your personal biases. And don't worry - hearing a different opinion isn't going to cause permanent damage to your feelings.

  15. #2115

    Default

    There is ZERO evidence that ISIS was involved.

    Here's a hint. If they were, Trump would be tweeting the fact every day and yelling at the top of his lungs about how America is being attacked by those countries he banned and yadda, yadda, yadda...

    Nope? Not a peep out of the White House.

    You can think what you want but there is ZERO evidence to support your belief. Right up there with pink unicorns and the Loch Ness monster.

    Well at least you are consistent...
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 08-10-2017 at 11:22 AM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  16. #2116
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    7,207

    Default

    The Vegas massacre last weekend was nothing more then an insane act, carried out by a cold calculated individual. The so called note left behind, was angle's of weapons placed.

    No motive has yet been uncovered by investigators. Personally, I think his motive had something to do with the hotel and gambling in general.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  17. #2117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton prt View Post
    there is zero evidence that isis was involved.
    hahahahahahaha!!!

  18. #2118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    Do you seriously wonder why your arguments here are not compelling?
    They are compelling to people who like to think.

    You really need to pay more attention.
    To what? Your almost constant misinformation?
    It's called speculation. And, I didn't realize it was forbidden here. I also thought this was a discussion board? My mistake, I guess.

    Also, apparently if I compare the time ISIS sprayed machine gun bullets at concertgoers in France to someone in spraying machine gun bullets at concertgoers in Las Vegas it's "misinformation", and too far-fetched for the Las Vegas incident to be ISIS too (even though they claimed responsibility for it).

    Liberalism is a mental illness.
    You want discussion? Actually respond to rebuttals. In a previous post I debunked your post in detail. You didn't respond to that one. Because I suspect that when challenged on your points you have no legitimate response.

    Speculation? More like abject nonsense and as several posters have been calling you out on. Nor is this in isolation as its your modus operandi.

    You don't get it either. ISIS would claim responsibility for almost anything. This details some of the reasons why since you don't seem to comprehend even this basic detail;

    http://www.businessinsider.com/why-d...ooting-2017-10

    https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/...responsibility

    Frankly I'm amazed this has to be explained to anybody. Its obvious to anybody else.
    Last edited by Replacement; 08-10-2017 at 11:47 AM.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  19. #2119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Personally, I think his motive had something to do with the hotel and gambling in general.
    That is very possible as well. Like I said, it's still all speculation at this point.

    The fact that he chose to shoot up a concert makes me lean towards an ISIS-linked attack. ISIS not only claimed responsibility (and have doubled-down on it), but they have been specifically shooting up and bombing concerts recently.

    Even ISIS plots that have been foiled were to carry out shooting attacks at concerts, (http://abcnews.go.com/US/men-arreste...ry?id=50334173)

  20. #2120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    In a previous post I debunked your post in detail. .
    No you didn't. You just threw a bunch of insults at me.

  21. #2121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton prt View Post
    there is zero evidence that isis was involved.
    hahahahahahaha!!!
    Rest my case...

    Flame baiting troll...
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  22. #2122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    ISIS would claim responsibility for almost anything.
    Actually, they very often do not (For example they didn't claim responsibility for the ISIS-inspired attack here in Edmonton, and didn't claim responsibility for the Boston marathon bombing when they could have).


    And the two links you posted are merely more opinion pieces full of speculation - what's the point of responding to those writers' opinions?
    Last edited by MrOilers; 08-10-2017 at 11:55 AM.

  23. #2123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    In a previous post I debunked your post in detail. .
    No you didn't. You just threw a bunch of insults at me.
    No, I didn't. It was a direct and detailed response to your post in which I challenged some of your assumptions. Your response was this;

    "They are compelling to people who like to think.

    You really need to pay more attention."

    The inference being I'm unthinking and can't pay attention.

    You are quite clearly a troll.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  24. #2124

    Default

    If I disagree and don't simply parrot what a few of you think, then I am a troll.

    Got it.

  25. #2125
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    7,207

    Default

    I'm kind of in the middle here with Replacement and MrOilers.

    If ISIS did have a hand in this, then its going to show up in Paddock's emails that investigators have. Unless he erased his computers hard drive before the attack. From what we know, that sounds like something he would do.

    I'm not big on conspiracy theories except in the JFK case, but that's for another topic.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  26. #2126
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    7,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    If I disagree and don't simply parrot what a few of you think, then I am a troll.

    Got it.
    That's pretty below the belt...
    Last edited by envaneo; 08-10-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  27. #2127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonton prt View Post
    there is zero evidence that isis was involved.
    hahahahahahaha!!!
    Rest my case...

    Flame baiting troll...
    And you suckers keep wilfully taking the bait. Do you do it so you can feel righteous that you've "won" by calling it out? You don't win, except by ignoring them. Trolls don't care - they like provoking you into looking like them eventually.
    I feel in no way entitled to your opinion...

  28. #2128
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    7,207

    Default

    Ok then, back to the topic at hand.

    In another situation, how about that other plot where both Canadian/US authorities caught the bad guys plotting another attack. Well good luck with life in prison boys.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  29. #2129
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    3,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envaneo View Post
    Ok then, back to the topic at hand.

    In another situation, how about that other plot where both Canadian/US authorities caught the bad guys plotting another attack. Well good luck with life in prison boys.
    That was excellent work, they go undercover and befriend the terrorist. The canadian wanted another 9/11...smh

  30. #2130

    Default

    Regarding some post above about zero evidence - that’s zero tangible evidence connecting them but I’d say the ISIS claim itself is evidence - until rejected or elevated on importance.


    As this guy says, it would be irresponsible to reject the claim.

    ISIS expert claims the group could be behind Steven Paddock's Las Vegas shooting | World | News | Express.co.uk

    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ini-Callimachi

  31. #2131
    C2E Hard Core Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    3,429

    Default

    We watched 60 minutes tonight, you have to hand it to the police dept, the canine unit etc...anyone that took part. This lunatic had been setting this up for days, he even drilled the fire escape door near him shut , because he knew that's where they would come up and get to him..and they said walking in to that room, they tripped over weapons. Its just so crazy, but I dont think he was. pure evil, without a doubt..
    If you can catch online, it's worth hearing them , one guy got shrapnel in his neck, but stayed and attended to the wounded on the ground..god love them
    Last edited by H.L.; 09-10-2017 at 07:06 AM.

  32. #2132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Regarding some post above about zero evidence - that’s zero tangible evidence connecting them but I’d say the ISIS claim itself is evidence - until rejected or elevated on importance.


    As this guy says, it would be irresponsible to reject the claim.

    ISIS expert claims the group could be behind Steven Paddock's Las Vegas shooting | World | News | Express.co.uk

    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ini-Callimachi
    It seems to me more plausible that ISIS is taking an opportunistic advantage of the scale of the event and the mystery that still surrounds it. They get a tn of free publicity by hinting that this guy is one of theirs. They've done nothing to follow up on that hint, which seems out of character if it had been one of their converts. And from what is know of Paddock, he wasn't one to care abut following anyone else's orders.
    I feel in no way entitled to your opinion...

  33. #2133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spudly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Regarding some post above about zero evidence - that’s zero tangible evidence connecting them but I’d say the ISIS claim itself is evidence - until rejected or elevated on importance.


    As this guy says, it would be irresponsible to reject the claim.

    ISIS expert claims the group could be behind Steven Paddock's Las Vegas shooting | World | News | Express.co.uk

    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ini-Callimachi
    It seems to me more plausible that ISIS is taking an opportunistic advantage of the scale of the event and the mystery that still surrounds it. They get a tn of free publicity by hinting that this guy is one of theirs. They've done nothing to follow up on that hint, which seems out of character if it had been one of their converts. And from what is know of Paddock, he wasn't one to care abut following anyone else's orders.
    Agree.

  34. #2134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Regarding some post above about zero evidence - that’s zero tangible evidence connecting them but I’d say the ISIS claim itself is evidence - until rejected or elevated on importance.


    As this guy says, it would be irresponsible to reject the claim.

    ISIS expert claims the group could be behind Steven Paddock's Las Vegas shooting | World | News | Express.co.uk

    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ini-Callimachi
    You read the article you linked? It includes this important qualifier;

    “The thing to understand is ISIS considers an attack to be their handiwork if the attacker is sent by them or if he is inspired by them.”

    The author also considers this in his tally.

    The problem for me, in looking at this is that being "inspired by ISIS" whatever that means, is not one and the same as being a convert. Nor is it substantiation of ties or connection. It is instead clear indication that ISIS considers even copycat instances as being tied to it and that the author succumbs to that spurious definition.

    Of course anybody could state (somebody in this thread has) that the firing could be "Isis inspired" based on the Bataclan and seeming copycat. But how meaningful is that?

    What we do know is the LV killing was carefully researched, planned, and that the shooter had been planning for along time.

    Also, we have the FBI and other intelligence that are actually investigating and have prima facie evidence in front of them that are saying clearly no ISIS involvement. We have a wife, a brother offering the same. We have every close source saying there are no ties.

    The "irresponsible" media were actually the ones that went with the ISIS proclamation without corroborating.
    Last edited by Replacement; 09-10-2017 at 11:51 AM.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

  35. #2135

    Default

    I think the media just reported the facts on the ISIS claim - often saying that there is no evidence to connect Paddock to ISIS. So I’d say anyone placing irrationally high weighting on the claim is a reader - an uncritical reader.

    More on this unsubstantiated cruise business in the ‘news’ for ages days now, so again information of lower value until more information is known:

    Las Vegas shooter took at least 20 cruises - CNN
    Excerpt:
    “The cruises included stops at ports in Spain, Italy, Greece, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates, according to information provided by a law enforcement source who asked not to be identified because the source was not authorized to share information about the investigation. Paddock's girlfriend, Marilou Danley, accompanied him on nine of the cruises.”

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/06/us/veg...ses/index.html
    Last edited by KC; 09-10-2017 at 01:18 PM.

  36. #2136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    I think the media just reported the facts on the ISIS claim - often saying that there is no evidence to connect Paddock to ISIS. So I’d say anyone placing irrationally high weighting on the claim is a reader - an uncritical reader.
    Yes, a reader who rails against the MSM but will parrot unsupported theories as gospel. Then states them as plausible. Alt-right fake news
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  37. #2137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    I think the media just reported the facts on the ISIS claim - often saying that there is no evidence to connect Paddock to ISIS. So I’d say anyone placing irrationally high weighting on the claim is a reader - an uncritical reader.
    Yes, a reader who rails against the MSM but will parrot unsupported theories as gospel. Then states them as plausible. Alt-right fake news
    Words to live by:
    Selective perception
    Confirmation bias
    Echo chamber
    Silo

    Of course, the ISIS claim may prove to be true. Are people able to accept that possibility?
    On the other hand, it might be false.

    Either way, I’m not really sure what difference it makes.



    This Article Won’t Change Your Mind - The Atlantic

    “People see evidence that disagrees with them as weaker, because ultimately, they’re asking themselves fundamentally different questions when evaluating that evidence, depending on whether they want to believe what it suggests or not, according to psychologist Tom Gilovich. “For desired conclusions,” he writes, “it is as if we ask ourselves ‘Can I believe this?’, but for unpalatable conclusions we ask, ‘Must I believe this?’” People come to some information seeking permission to believe, and to other information looking for escape routes.
    ...”

    “This sort of information tribalism isn’t a consequence of people lacking intelligence or of an inability to comprehend evidence. Kahan has previously written that whether people “believe” in evolution or not has nothing to do with whether they understand the theory of it—saying you don’t believe in evolution is just another way of saying you’re religious. Similarly, a recent Pew study found that a high level of science knowledge didn’t make Republicans any more ...”

    https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...r-mind/519093/
    Last edited by KC; 09-10-2017 at 06:57 PM.

  38. #2138
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Strathcona - Mill Creek
    Posts
    4,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Of course, the ISIS claim may prove to be true. Are people able to accept that possibility?
    On the other hand, it might be false.
    If the ISIS claim proves to be true, I'll definitely post an apology here for MrOilers.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

  39. #2139

    Default

    Bob Corker's comment regarding Trump are 100% true.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

  40. #2140

    Default

    The inevitable 20/20 hindsight critics come out of the woodwork.

    Imagine the call volume when all this broke out.


    Las Vegas shooting: Worker's account raises fresh questions - BBC News

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41599529

  41. #2141

    Default

    What the hell is going on in Las Vegas? This whole investigation is a gong show.

    First they announce the suspected shooter checked-in on Sept 28. Some pushy "independent journalist" who spoke to some hotel staff went on Twitter showing how he actually checked in on Sept 25. The authorities then say she is correct.

    Pollock's house then got broken into (burglars entered through the front door, apparently) at the beginning of last week. The police admit they don't know if anything was taken or moved. A couple of days pass and THEN his house is searched for evidence.

    Next we find out the hotel security guard who was shot at the end of the shooting on the crowd, actually was shot a good 6 minutes BEFORE shots were fired on the concert-goers. Then the security guard was booked for interviews with some media but cancelled all of them and has now gone "missing".


    No wonder there are so many conspiracy theories floating around online - this looks like absolute incompetence at the very least, or a completely fabricated situation with a sloppy cover-up at the very most.

  42. #2142
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clareview
    Posts
    7,207

    Default

    I'm not buying it but this guy has interesting comments:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSh27Nvfo8
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

  43. #2143

    Default

    ISIS has been defeated in Raqqa by US-backed Syrian forces: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10...rces-says.html

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •