Thread: Brazeau Kicked Out Of Caucus

Default Brazeau Kicked Out Of Caucus

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...676/story.html

Seems like this senator has been in the news lately for all the wrong reasons.
    Last edited by Gemini; 07-02-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

He is a senator not a minister.

A women beater eh? Class act
    youtube.com/BrothersGrim
    facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

C2E Hard Core Contributor

This is Stephen Harper's pick as a good representative of his community/province? Shameful.

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Here's an Idea....stop the accusations till allegations are proven in court!!!!

C2E Super Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Franky Knuckles View Post
    It happened to me last year here in Windermere. They got past my secured gate and stole 100.00 worth of bottles. Im pretty sure in was a new Canadian resident who was a regular flyer delivery guy who came around at 5:00am. One set of foot prints in the snow...small tires like his little care would have. And you could tell in the fresh snow that he stopped and started in different places in the keyhole. No one comes into this keyhole unless they live here or are known. I felt very violated. I wish I would have caught the thief!
    Pot/kettle Franky boy...
    "The only really positive thing one could say about Vancouver is, it’s not the rest of Canada." Oink (britishexpats.com)

C2E SME

I agree, wait until a decision by the courts. Brazeau has already been booted of the PC Caucus.
    "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

"After interviewing both Mr. Brazeau and the alleged victim in this case, police investigators recommended the laying of two charges to Crown prosecutors, Mr. Lanthier said."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle8374288/

He has demonstrated his arrogance time and time again. I loved how he was so confident before the Trudeau fight and then this happened:
    Go down a few dark alleys.

C2E Long Term Contributor

He couldn't beat up Trudeau, so he had to resort to beating up his SO instead.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

I'd rather C2E than work!

He has now been charged:

Senator Patrick Brazeau was formally charged today with assault and sexual assault when he appeared in court in Gatineau, Que., a day after getting kicked out of the Conservative caucus.
    However, even if convicted he may be able to keep his Senate seat if the sentence is less than two years.

He has always seemed like an odd pick for a Senator given his age, temperament, and behaviour. I always wondered why Harper appointed him.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Turnbull View Post
    I always wondered why Harper appointed him.
    Token aboriginal imo. But sex assualt now too? Wow. Classy dude.
    youtube.com/BrothersGrim
    facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade View Post
    There are plenty of better choices among Canadian Natives than Brazeau. It shouldn't have been too hard to vet the position better.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade View Post
    There are plenty of better choices among Canadian Natives than Brazeau. It shouldn't have been too hard to vet the position better.
    The Aboriginal community is up in arms about Brazeau's disgusting behavior. He doesn't have many friends left IMO.

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    It happened to me last year here in Windermere. They got past my secured gate and stole 100.00 worth of bottles. Im pretty sure in was a new Canadian resident who was a regular flyer delivery guy who came around at 5:00am. One set of foot prints in the snow...small tires like his little care would have. And you could tell in the fresh snow that he stopped and started in different places in the keyhole. No one comes into this keyhole unless they live here or are known. I felt very violated. I wish I would have caught the thief!
    Pot/kettle Franky boy...

Wow...you're the judge and jury on these related topics lol. A...you were NOT in my situation and dont know the facts so you cant say anything!!! B....you were not involved in the Senators situation either and again dont know the facts!! How do u know so much with knowing so little lol.
    Last edited by Franky Knuckles; 09-02-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Journal Editorial cartoon today: Priceless

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Hopefully this starts the ball rolling to get rid of the senate altogether. Another level of government that is a waste of money. What with Brazeau whaling of his S O and then his residency status, the other two senators who are also being investigating, hopefully the public will speak up and the senate will be abolished.
    Last edited by Gemini; 11-02-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    What with Brazeau whaling of his S O
    Is he Japanese? Is she large? Do you mean "wailing"? Also, nothing has been proven yet, we don't know he actually beat her.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Brazeau granted absolute discharge on assault, cocaine charges.
    A Quebec court judge has granted Sen. Patrick Brazeau an absolute discharge after he pleaded guilty in September to charges of assault and possession of cocaine.
    The discharge means Brazeau will not have a criminal record.
    Quebec Court Judge Valmont Beaulieu agreed with Brazeau’s lawyer and the Crown prosecutor, who jointly recommended the discharge in September.
    The former Conservative senator still faces a criminal trial for fraud and breach of trust arising from his Senate expenses, scheduled to take place next March.
    Brazeau said outside court he wants to return to Senate “as soon as possible” as independent senator.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...580/story.html

It seems now that he does not have a criminal record he can return to the Senate.
    Let the gravy train commence.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

after he pleaded guilty in September to charges of assault and possession of cocaine.
    Am I missing something here? He admitted his guilt in court, and the charges were still dismissed?
    Last edited by Jaerdo; 28-10-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Brazeau said nothing publicly during the trial, which began last March and then hopscotched over the calendar until mid-September. He never testified because the Crown and defence reached a plea deal before it was time for the defence to present its side.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...580/story.html

Crown and defence reached a plea deal. Sweet for him.

0.6 grams of cocaine

Is that even detectable to the naked eye ?

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Hopefully this starts the ball rolling to get rid of the senate altogether. Another level of government that is a waste of money. What with Brazeau whaling of his S O and then his residency status, the other two senators who are also being investigating, hopefully the public will speak up and the senate will be abolished.
    Twill never happen I'm afraid. I think Stephen Harper made some bad choices when appointing his senators. Even I would have made a better senator. He could have called me and saved himself a lot of embarrassment. lol

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Dawg View Post
    0.6 grams of cocaine

Is that even detectable to the naked eye ?
    Best defence, someone must have spilled that on me.

Brazeau hospitalization was result of suicide attempt.

The attempt was not his first. In 2015, he disclosed on Twitter that he'd previously tried to kill himself because of decisions made by then-prime minister Stephen Harper.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/braze...empt-1.2789598

I do sympathize with Brazeau's mental anguish but blaming decisions made by Harper
    don't quite cut it. Suicide is usually never just over one thing, it's a combination of a lot of things. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.