Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Results 1,601 to 1,609 of 1609

Thread: Yellowhead Trail | Discussion

C2E Long Term Contributor

^^ Whatever they do, a 127 St interchange should tie in somehow with 124 St.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

I would say there's a 0.00001% chance of that happening since the connection to the Yellowhead was cut off to eliminate shortcutting through the neighbourhood. They would have to designate 124 Street north of 118 Ave an arterial route and you know that's not happening.

They're having an open house on October 16th from 3 to 7 pm regarding the section from 82nd Street to 97th Street.

97 Street to 82 Street Changes:
    Share Your Feedback
    As part of the Yellowhead Trail Freeway Conversion, changes will be made between 97 Street and 82 Street, including the removal of the traffic signal at 89 Street.

The City of Edmonton invites you to share your feedback on the recommended design plan for the area and to let us know what information is important to you during construction.

When: Tuesday, October 16
    Time: 3 to 7 p.m.
    Where: Delton Community League, Main Hall — 12325 88 Street NW

For those unable to attend, the opportunity to provide feedback on the project design plans and communications during construction will be available online after the event.

We also invite you to learn about the Eastwood and Elmwood Park Neighbourhood Renewal project and upcoming opportunities for public engagement.

Take Our Program Survey by Nov. 3

Feedback collected through the survey will be used in design considerations for various Yellowhead Trail projects and will also inform the development of future communications and engagement plans.

Questions?

C2E Long Term Contributor

I love how the Insight survey assumes I'm an everyday commuter instead of the casual user I'm actually am.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

I just did the survey and it assumed nothing like that, or anything else except that could click buttons and type.
    I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Well, it does ask how long your commute is each day and I think the shortest option was 10 minutes. I don't commute at all because I work at home, so I chose 10 minutes. Close enough I guess.

C2E Hard Core Contributor
    South Beverly Heights in a small house with a large lot!!

Quote Originally Posted by SP59 View Post
    Winnipeg doesn't need to plan for growth, so there is always that.
    Really? Have you ever flown over or driven through it? I'd suggest your inaccuracy is obvious.
    Make the RIGHT choice before you take your last breath......

South Beverly Heights in a small house with a large lot!!

Spoke with a friend of mine who works for the city. He does our...UMMM..ERRR snow LOLOLOL Plowing . He was saying 66st may be shuttered earlier than first planned as the city may speed up the new access to Ft Rd off YHT. I'll believe it when it happens..If.....
    Make the RIGHT choice before you take your last breath......

Quote Originally Posted by cnr67 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SP59 View Post
    Winnipeg doesn't need to plan for growth, so there is always that.
    Really? Have you ever flown over or driven through it? I'd suggest your inaccuracy is obvious.
    My comment was somewhat sarcastic but...

Winnipeg CMA population 1950: 344,583 2018: 800,249

Edmonton CMA Population 1950: 148,861 2018 1,321,426

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617