Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 201 to 221 of 221

Thread: CX on 110 | Residential | Proposed

  1. #201
    Becoming a C2E Power Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Spruce Grove
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maclac View Post
    Look who is the bearer of all this good news this morning!!! Well done Ian! And don't let that "Whippersnapper" tell you you're anything but........
    That guy is a [email protected] through and through; so toxic!

  2. #202
    C2E Continued Contributor
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Beaumont, ab
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Yup! I've tried to call him out on his ********...but he puts a good fight.....I think I got him with his "Homosexual in nature Avatar," since every gay guy is a fan of "Judge Dredd." It stung him a little, but not for long. I am by no means judging anyone of the LGBQT community with this statement......lol

  3. #203
    Becoming a C2E Power Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Spruce Grove
    Posts
    495

    Default

    I’m a butt pirate, but nothing offends me LOL. I truly enjoyed the period not too long ago when he vanished. He is a miserable POS.

  4. #204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Boy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maclac View Post
    Look who is the bearer of all this good news this morning!!! Well done Ian! And don't let that "Whippersnapper" tell you you're anything but........
    That guy is a [email protected] through and through; so toxic!
    Agreed! He is the biggest a-hole on that site.

  5. #205
    Becoming a C2E Power Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Spruce Grove
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Totally bro.

  6. #206

    Default

    Um can we get some context of what you guys are going on about im assuming its ian on another site???

  7. #207

    Default

    Totally confused.

    Text change to the RA9 zone on Monday at City Council to allow this project to go ahead with standard zoning immediately.
    www.decl.org

  8. #208
    C2E Long Term Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    49,082

    Default

    Bingo.
    www.decl.org

    Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

  9. #209
    Becoming a C2E Power Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Ground breaking for the CX was today. Full excavation is a go next week. RA9 changes were approved this Monday, allows up to 20 floors without a Direct Control.

  10. #210
    Becoming a C2E Power Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Oliver
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Looks like shoring has begun.

  11. #211
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jason403 View Post
    Looks like shoring has begun.
    Yessir, piling rig on site and rolling!

  12. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jason403 View Post
    Looks like shoring has begun.
    Yessir, piling rig on site and rolling!
    And the race is on between this and "The View". It's a month behind - The View's hole is already going down - but its top is a few floors lower.

    Grandin is gonna be a messy, construction-y neighbourhood for the next couple years...

  13. #213
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jason403 View Post
    Looks like shoring has begun.
    Yessir, piling rig on site and rolling!
    And the race is on between this and "The View". It's a month behind - The View's hole is already going down - but its top is a few floors lower.

    Grandin is gonna be a messy, construction-y neighbourhood for the next couple years...
    Who is the GC for The View? CX is ITC I believe.

  14. #214
    C2E Long Term Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    49,082

    Default

    They don't mess around.
    www.decl.org

    Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

  15. #215

    Default

    My photo from today.

  16. #216
    C2E Long Term Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    49,082

    Default

    This is the kind of project that flies under the radar... but will be a solid addition to the core.
    www.decl.org

    Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

  17. #217
    C2E SME
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    11,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Who is the GC for The View? CX is ITC I believe.
    Westrich acts as their own CM.

  18. #218
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Who is the GC for The View? CX is ITC I believe.
    Westrich acts as their own CM.
    Well, yeah they do.

  19. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jason403 View Post
    Looks like shoring has begun.
    Yessir, piling rig on site and rolling!
    And the race is on between this and "The View". It's a month behind - The View's hole is already going down - but its top is a few floors lower.

    Grandin is gonna be a messy, construction-y neighbourhood for the next couple years...
    How many level of underground parking does this have? I heard 2? I think The View has 5-6 levels of underground parkade? If CX is 2 underground parking it is going to kick the view assssssssssssssssssssssss! CX will be rooftop by time View gets out of ground.

  20. #220
    C2E SME
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Downtown Edmonton
    Posts
    11,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Who is the GC for The View? CX is ITC I believe.
    Westrich acts as their own CM.
    Well, yeah they do.
    I was semi-confused by your question, and further so with your answer, given that you'd know that.

  21. #221
    I'd rather C2E than work!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Who is the GC for The View? CX is ITC I believe.
    Westrich acts as their own CM.
    Well, yeah they do.
    I was semi-confused by your question, and further so with your answer, given that you'd know that.
    I wasn't sure if they moved away from this model or not. I know they've changed how they 'self-perform' projects, but I guess they still see value in this approach.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •