Thread: How do I delete one of my thread's on here

Default How do I delete one of my thread's on here

Just wondering how to delete one of my threads on here. Can anyone help me please?

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

not sure about deleting a thread but you can delete a post be editing it down to a single character. i don't believe it will be deleted if and where it has been quoted by a subsequent poster however.
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

I don't believe you can. You could try sending a msg to a mod to delete it, but unless there's a truly good reason, I don't think they will... that kind of stuff kills the integrity of a public forum.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

I'd rather C2E than work!

Use the "Report Post" button on the post in question and ask nicely if a mod could close or delete the thread.
    Strathcona City Separatist

Quote Originally Posted by rian1023 View Post
    hello,

I don't know yet how delete the thread that you posted it..But you can lock or the close your thread or topic..
    Where do i go to lock or close my thread?

^ you can't do it. You need a moderator to do it.
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    ^ you can't do it. You need a moderator to do it.
    Where do i go to send a message to a moderator

find the post/thread you want to delete, and on that post, there is a report post button below your username.
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.