Thread: professional carpet cleaning?

Default professional carpet cleaning?

Im looking to have my home carpets professionally cleaned(steam cleaned).

Can anyone recommend a company that provides great service?

Are there any companies I should avoid?

Please post your experinces good, or bad.

Thanks.
    Last edited by doomzday; 09-07-2009 at 06:52 PM.

Contact one of those door-to-door vacuum sales companies (if they still exist). They'll send an ultra-high pressure sales rep to your door that will vacuum your whole house for you if you string them along enough. Then kick them out.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Chmilz View Post
    Contact one of those door-to-door vacuum sales companies (if they still exist). They'll send an ultra-high pressure sales rep to your door that will vacuum your whole house for you if you string them along enough. Then kick them out.

hahahaha! did that once never, again

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Al-Care Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Inc
    Telephone : 780-459-6168

If you call a professional, make sure they have a truck mount: the truck's engine is behind the suction. The little units don't stand a chance against one of those, and take days to dry, where a good carpet tech with a truck mount can have your carpet almost dry before he even leaves.

Thank you for the tips, and taking time to respond.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Default The question that begs to be asked :

What the heck are you doing reading about carpet cleaning, using the net at 2 AM ????

Quote Originally Posted by Blueline View Post
    What the heck are you doing reading about carpet cleaning, using the net at 2 AM ????
    LOL the honest to god truth. I don't have a clue hahahaha

C2E Hard Core Contributor

so anyone have any suggestions for a carpet cleaner?

i need my carpets cleaned (was away forever and with the windows closed and the heat, everything smells like dog urine

I am thinking Alberta Carpet Cleaning. they seem competent enough and have the truck mount cleaning system.
    be offended! figure out why later...

Alberta Carpet Cleaning / Alberta Furnace Cleaning are franchises.. they get paid for the number of jobs they do a day, so they're often in and out pretty quick. Just be wary of that... I haven't done any research into that lately since I usually rent the machines from Safeway (or use my own steam cleaner I bought from Mongolian Tire).

First One is Always Free

Canada Clean Home is a very good carpet cleaning company that serves Edmonton. Good rates and excellent reviews. https://www.canadacleanhome.com/