Remember Me?
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Ed Need to find something in Edmonton? Have a question about moving, travelling or living here? This is the place to get answers from people who know.

Go Back   Connect2Edmonton > C2E Features > Ask Ed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
First One is Always Free
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Edmonton, from Hamilton Ontario
Smile Out of province safety

Hello all, I recently moved to Edmonton from Hamilton Ontario and discovered that in order to get plates for my Durango I need to get an out of province safety done. Is there any where that might be suggested as a fair place to get this done? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Ken
kenbannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
Partially Addicted to C2E
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Edmonton

Nope, always bought my vehicles in Alberta. But if you don't get a recommendation, you can get a complete list of eligible locations here:

I'm partial to CAA recommendations - out here it's called Alberta Motor Association. Their recommendations are available here Confirm that the location does out-of-province inspections and confirm price in advance.

Good luck, and welcome to Edmonton!
FlyFlyAway is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.