Rules and Decorum:
- Only 1 post per username per day. You may ask multiple questions.
- Please keep your questions on topic, factual, and succinct.
- No personal attacks, violations of the Charter of Rights, unfounded accusations, or name calling of any kind will be tolerated. Violation of this rule will result in your username and you question(s) being removed from the forum.
- All regular Connect2Edmonton rules apply. Click here to review
The protocol for the Ask the Edmonton Police Town Hall
forum is as follows:
- This Forum will be open from 09:00h Monday April 16th, 2012 to 15:30h Thursday, April 19nd 2012.
- Answers will be posted Tuesday April 17th to Friday April 20th, 2012.
- There will be one thread opened per day to ask your questions in. No additional threads will be allowed. This is to keep track of the questions and also keep the forum tidy.
- There will be a new thread created daily for the EPS to provide answers in one central spot. Each daily thread will be closed at 15:00h to allow the EPS members to gather all necessary information to answer your questions.
- The Service will answer your questions on the following morning. For example, Monday's questions will be answered Tuesday morning.
- A final thread will be created for feedback on both the answers and on any improvements that C2E can make in future "Ask" forums.
- Understand that you IP address will be logged. This is standard practice on C2E for forum protection. C2E will not release this information to the general public without a court order.
- Rules of conversation an decorum will be strictly enforced as in previous Ask forums. This community continues to prove that it welcomes our guest speakers with their quality questions, and we know they will do it here.
Please review these items carefully. Posting in this forum automatically assumes you have read and understood these rules and are willing to abide by them. C2E's moderation reserves the right to unapprove submissions that do not meet the above criterion. Additionally, due to the possibility of operational sensitivity, it is understood that the EPS may not be able to answer all questions.