Remember Me?
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-topic/General Discussion Discussions not covered under the topics we currently have (a place to hang out).

Go Back   Connect2Edmonton > C2E Cafe > Off-topic/General Discussion

Old 11-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #1
Eldubya
First One is Always Free

Default Anyone have experience with the temporary foreign work program?

hey everyone, so I'm not sure if this is the correct area to ask this question but I figure I'd give it a shot.

The company I work for has expressed interest in seeking employees through the temporary work program. My question is if anyone here has had any experience with this program and perhaps any advice before venturing down this road. The company is a small commercial construction company and is looking to hire 2 new employees through this program. Basically this is to broaden our hiring scope as we are still continually hiring locally.

If anyone has any experience on doing this on their own, or perhaps a recommendation for a legitimate hiring agency that would help immensely. Also any information on things a company is required to provide, housing, transportation?

As well, we are not looking to hire foreign employees in order to pay them sub-standard wages. Just expanding our hiring scope.

Thanks!
Eldubya is offline   Reply With Quote