PDA

View Full Version : Cat resorts in Edmonton

CigarHippo
11-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Hi
We're going on a trip in December for a good 3 weeks and would like to leave our beloved cat in a 'pet resort'.
However there's a problem: our cat (an indoor cat) is not fixed. it's a long story. for medical reasons we couldn't fix her.

So, to the question:
do you know of a pet resort that will take our cat? i've so far phoned 2 and neither will take her. one in nisku and one close to where i work in StAb.

We've left her at home in the past on 1 week trips but 3 weeks seems a long time to leave her alone.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

DebraW
11-10-2007, 03:18 PM
There are bonded companies that will come in and check on her daily etc. (I agree three weeks is way too long to leave her alone.)

When I get a chance I will check the business card we have used. (We had one of our dogs fixed the same week we brought our new puppy home and did not want either of them to be outside or locked in their kennels for the whole day.)

The company was great. Very responsible as well.

I will post the name when I can.

CigarHippo
11-10-2007, 05:08 PM
There are bonded companies that will come in and check on her daily etc. (I agree three weeks is way too long to leave her alone.)

When I get a chance I will check the business card we have used. (We had one of our dogs fixed the same week we brought our new puppy home and did not want either of them to be outside or locked in their kennels for the whole day.)

The company was great. Very responsible as well.

I will post the name when I can.

Please do. Thanks DJ

DebraW
11-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Best Friends Pet Sitting Service

Phone: (780) 695-7387
Email: [email protected]
www.yourpetsbestfriend.ca

Bonded and insured.