PDA

View Full Version : Article in UK Newspaper

EdmTrekker
29-06-2007, 09:23 AM
I love this press from the UK. Notice 2 nights in Edmonton.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/prmts/prmts.html?in_article_id=465178&in_page_id=1777

Win a fantastic trip to Alberta, Canada!

Alberta Canada. Home of the Canadian Rockies. World-class charm. Vibrant cities. Fantastic cuisine. Pristine wilderness, inspirational National Parks. Extraordinary outdoor adventures. Exhilarating activities and entertainment. Canada is pure relaxation and raw energy rolled into one!
That's why Canadian Affair, the Canadian Tourism Commission have all teamed up with the Daily Mail to offer a lucky reader and their family a fabulous trip to Canada's most incredible playground Province, Alberta.
Alberta, in Canada's West coast is really is in a league of its own. Not only one of the safest and friendliest Provinces, it also has a lively mix of cultures and nationalities that makes it feel extra special.
The lucky winner will receive return flights for 2 adults and 2 children (up to age 12) with Canadian Affair, from London Gatwick airport. They'll stay 1 night in Calgary, 2 nights in Banff, 2 nights in Jasper and 2 nights in Edmonton before returning home. With complimentary car hire they'll take this incredible journey through the Rockies.

DebraW
29-06-2007, 10:49 AM
^ I love the part where it says "Canada's most incredible playground province, Alberta!"

Two nights in Edmonton is not enough...

Must be taking the AC direct flight back to LHR from YEG which is great to see.

EdmTrekker
29-06-2007, 11:01 AM
^ I love the part where it says "Canada's most incredible playground province, Alberta!"

1 night in Calgary is too much :)
The flight is a Canadian Affair flight - not AC

DebraW
29-06-2007, 11:06 AM

1 night in Calgary is too much :)
The flight is a Canadian Affair flight - not AC

Too bad it would be really great to have that AC flight REALLY well utilized!

IanO
29-06-2007, 12:29 PM
great publicity and great tour...

travis
29-06-2007, 09:02 PM
west coast? :?