PDA

View Full Version : Candidates for Council

qualityresults
13-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have joined this forum as a poster and member because I want to know what the residents really think not just the papers, but all of it good and bad.

Why because I am running for Councilor Ward 6 Edmonton.

It is imperative that the real issues are subjects and not those the city council tries to raise as issues and only the residents can know what is really the problem with there city or for that matter what is really good.

I want to thank everyone on the site as you have provided some great information and I am sure we will see new issues arise as we move closer, but it can not end at that point on October 15th, councilors must be held accountable.

I will be osting soon with more information onmy campaign and ideas for a better Edmonton.

DebraW
13-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have joined this forum as a poster and member because I want to know what the residents really think not just the papers, but all of it good and bad.

Why because I am running for Councilor Ward 6 Edmonton.

It is imperative that the real issues are subjects and not those the city council tries to raise as issues and only the residents can know what is really the problem with there city or for that matter what is really good.

I want to thank everyone on the site as you have provided some great information and I am sure we will see new issues arise as we move closer, but it can not end at that point on October 15th, councilors must be held accountable.

I will be osting soon with more information onmy campaign and ideas for a better Edmonton.

Great, look forward to reading more of your ideas!

RichardS
13-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Please PM me....there will be a special section for candidates soon...