PDA

View Full Version : Job Posting - Oliver Community Hall Manager.

edmonton daily photo
28-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi guys,

OCL will be looking for a new Hall Manager... Main responsibilities are to meet with clients, have contracts signed and aid in the future planing of making the Oliver Community Hall and active and engaging space.

This is a paid position where you create your own hours. Compensation is $400.00 a month + commission.

please contact mark at [email protected]

etownboarder
29-02-2012, 05:09 PM
What kind of hours would be required?

edmonton daily photo
01-03-2012, 10:22 AM
^ it's not much... The current process could really be updated. I am about to post all the hall rental agreements on line so that cuts out an initial step. Normally you communicate with a client, obtain the signed rental agreements and payment and then do a quick walk through after the event if warranted.

We have a lot of repeat users who require little to no action. I'm willing to support the hall manager when possible and the board is looking at offloading things like cleaning of the hall onto another party.

You know how to get a hold of me e town... just give me a ring if yer interested.

edmonton daily photo
08-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Further update on this...

The Hall manager would report and be part of a small working group that looks after the hall. This working group is to be replaced with a Hall Director in the near future. Average compensation is apx 500/month currently. We are looking at increasing rates and wish to work with the hall manager to increase bookings I really believe that this could be raised to 700 a month with minimal extra effort.