PDA

View Full Version : A separate thread for High Speed Rail

EdmTrekker
02-04-2010, 02:45 PM
High Speed Rail needs to be part of LRT or its own thread and NOT EIA/YEG and Air Service. The existing thread has become a blurr and frankly attention to airport issues are being distracted by some promoting high speed rail. These are not the same type of transport at all.

Medwards
02-04-2010, 04:46 PM
They are related though

EdmTrekker
02-04-2010, 09:16 PM
They are related though

So is man and a monkey.

moahunter
02-04-2010, 09:18 PM
^if every thread had its own group, there would be no point in groups. Next you will be suggesting a group for Calgary airport, then Vancouver airport, then... where does it end?

EdmTrekker
02-04-2010, 09:40 PM
^if every thread had its own group, there would be no point in groups. Next you will be suggesting a group for Calgary airport, then Vancouver airport, then... where does it end?

I thought C2E was for Edmonton. Specific to Edmonton and the Capital Region. There are lots of other sites that deal with Calgary airport and Vancouver. You really have missed the point I was making in my original post.

RTA
05-04-2010, 12:01 PM
"Air/Rail Links" seems pretty clear to me that the entire section deals with inter-urban and international transportation, while "Mass Transit" deals with local transit issues. HSR is inter-urban transportation, not local.