PDA

View Full Version : C2E Announces the 'Ask Reg' Forum!

Admin
05-03-2009, 05:59 PM
C2E is pleased that the CEO of Edmonton Airports, Mr. Reg Milley, has agreed to be our second “Ask” forum guest on Connect2Edmonton. The 'Ask Reg' forum will take questions from the Connect2Edmonton membership during the week of March 9th, 2009. The format will allow registered members to ask their question of Mr. Milley from Monday thru Thursday, ending at 17:00h Mountain Time. Mr. Milley will endeavour to respond to questions daily.

Given the many discussions around air service, consolidation, access, and community involvment, this forum is expected to be widely watched. With air services and discussions being the highest traveled section of C2E lately, we are certain our registered users will take advantage of this opportunity, and will do so with the grace and decorum our posting community demonstrated during the civic election forum.

The C2E Administration and Moderators would like to express their sincere appreciation to Mr. Milley for taking the time out of his busy schedule to participate with Connect2Edmonton.

More information will be posted in the ‘Ask Reg’ forum which will be published in advance of the question thread being opened for all to review the rules of submission. Stay tuned for more info!

Admin
05-03-2009, 06:00 PM
As with the Mayoral forum, we know you all will treat this opportunity with the respect, decorum, and professionalism demonstrated before. I have faith!

edmontonenthusiast
05-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks C2E for managing this - it is definitely a wonderful opportunity!

Do not know if you have already thought of it, but perhaps renaming "Ask the Mayor", to "Ask forum" or "Ask an Edmonton celebrity" or something, just an idea !

grish
05-03-2009, 10:31 PM
would love a chance to ask the leaders of political parties in Alberta. Does not have to be election time. If not the leaders, then at least representatives from each caucus.

Blueline
06-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Can we begin to post queries now?
Mr. Milley,
Given the current state of the economy, does EIA intend to proceed with the full scope of the airport expansion as previously announced ?
Do you think the EIA has been able to educate and identify with the average Edmontonian and others in the region, how important a financial boost that this series of projects will create in our economy ?

Thank you for this opportunity and your participation

edmontonenthusiast
06-03-2009, 04:47 PM
^I think the admins will create a Question thread/.

Medwards
06-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Please wait till Monday when the Ask Reg section begins.

RichardS
08-03-2009, 06:10 PM
would love a chance to ask the leaders of political parties in Alberta. Does not have to be election time. If not the leaders, then at least representatives from each caucus.

we're working on that grish. That time is harder to get...we have lined up a couple other business/education leaders as well as a rather unique organization that I think many will find interesting...but MLA's/MP's are a little harder to get on...doesn't mean we aren't trying as hard as we can...

What I find is that the business/education leaders are absolutely chomping at the bit...which I find very encouraging...

RichardS
08-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Can we begin to post queries now?
Mr. Milley,
Given the current state of the economy, does EIA intend to proceed with the full scope of the airport expansion as previously announced ?
Do you think the EIA has been able to educate and identify with the average Edmontonian and others in the region, how important a financial boost that this series of projects will create in our economy ?

Thank you for this opportunity and your participation

You'll have to repost blueline.

The forum will open up near midnight...maybe earlier since a couple hours won't matter with daily answers coming in...

Admin
09-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Monday's question thread is now open.

I'm going to bed! :)

http://www.connect2edmonton.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=174396#post174396